Campbell of Cawdor Modern Tartan Vest – Spring Weight 8 oz. Wool – Size 50
- SKU: VEST-IS-2425
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST C, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Tartan Vests, Clearance Jackets and Vests
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Spring Weight, Wool
- Made in Scotland and made to order just for you
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool that is lightweight and comfortable all day long
- Choose between over 500 clan and non-clan tartans that display your unique heritage
- Available in chest sizes 38 inches to 58 inches in long or regular
Only 1 left in stock
Men’s Tartan Vest 8 oz. Wool
Turn heads and display your Scottish heritage in our men’s tartan vest, great to pair with your favorite suit, and add a splash of tartan to any semi-formal or formal event.
It is made in Scotland and available in hundreds of clan and non-clan tartans so that you can display your unique ancestry or history. Custom-made to order, chose from 38-58 inches chest sizes in long or regular. It also has a sleek, black silk lining on the inside. Made with premium spring weight wool (8 oz), it is lightweight and comfortable to wear and move in all day long.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
- The raven is known for its strength and wisdom—add these qualities to your everyday look
- 100% cotton, screen-printed, and always pre-shrunk, so you know this shirt won’t shrink in the wash
- Choose from sizes small to 3XL to find the perfect fit.
- Made in the USA and crafted with striking colors, making it a great gift
- Discontinued — On sale while supplies last!
- Celtic swirl design shows the Celtic knot and interlacing patterns that have been part of our heritage for centuries
- Made with solid cast brass and given an antiqued chrome-plated finish
- Measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belt buckles (2.25 inches wide)
- Sturdy and well-made, but light enough to wear all day long (even if you’re dancing!)