Some buckles may differ.
Get back to basics with this fine-quality black leather belt. Embellished with a pebble grain finish, this belt is the accessory to complement any kilt belt buckle without overpowering it’s design. Made in Scotland with 100% genuine leather, this 2¼” wide belt fastens together with a comfortable velcro closure for additional adjustability – an absolute must for anyone who loosens their belt after a feast! Available in sizes small-XXXL, find your perfect fit. Pair this belt with any kilt or, really, anything that needs a belt.
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
Our best selling of all kilt belt buckles! We give our cast brass kilt belt buckles a chrome plated finish, and design them to fit all standard kilt belts ( 2 1/4 in. wide). Measures approximately 3.75 X 2.75 inches.
- Cast brass with chrome plated finish
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures Approx. 3.75″ X 2.75″
- Mirror level shine
- Circular Celtic knots dot the four corners
Small (29 – 38), Medium (31 – 42), Large (34 – 45), XLarge (37 – 49), XXLarge (41 – 53), XXXLarge (45 – 57)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last