T-Shirt Who Said Skirt
Discontinued-On Sale While Supplies Last.
Angus MacKilt, our loveable ol’ Scottish curmudgeon with a proud heritage is at it again. Wear one of his shirts and display your proud heritage as well. Designs are screen printed on good quality, pre-shrunk, 100% cotton T-shirts.
Medium, XL, 3XL
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- 100% black cotton t-shirt with the American flag pictured as a tree and the Scottish flag pictured as its roots
- Relaxed-fit and available in M, L, XL, and 2X and is pre-shrunk for your sizing convenience
- Perfect gift for any Scottish-American; let your friend proudly display their beloved Celtic heritage
- Images are screen printed onto the shirt for increased durability over time
- What’s Under The Kilt? This Top 10 T-Shirt answers the question everyone who has ever worn a kilt gets asked on a regular basis
- The t-shirt made in the USA from 100% pre-shrunk cotton for a soft feel
- A little bit of wit, sarcasm, and naughty just like most Celts
- Available in sizes medium through 3X to fit most people
- High-quality, 100% cotton black t-shirt with white text graphic explaining the Top 5 Reasons To Wear A Kilt
- Our cotton t-shirts come pre-shrunk. Choose confidently between sizes medium-3XL knowing it won’t shrink on you
- Made in the USA, graphic is screen-printed for added durability
- Might not teach you the actual reasons to wear a kilt but makes a hilarious gift
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use
- Kids-size Jacobite kilt shirt made in Scotland
- 100% white cotton keeps your kids cool and comfortable all day long
- Features lace-up fronts with grommets and matches our adult’s premium kilt shirt
- Choose from ages 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 for the right fit
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.