Pride of Scotland Tartan Homespun Kilted Mini Skirt 38W 15L
Cute, stylish and affordable! These kilted mini skirts are made from our budget-friendly homespun poly/wool blend.
If this color or size isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, see our Homespun Kilted Skirt page for more options.
Our Homespun tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes, and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is handwoven, these flaws are a natural part of its character.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Pride of Scotland
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Kilted mini skirt made from homespun tartan for a rustic, authentic look
- Features a luxurious and comfortable 55/45 polyester/wool blend
- Made-to-order just for you and is available in any waist size and any length up to 20 inches
- Choose from 100 ancient and modern tartans, both clan and non-clan
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Dishwasher Friendly
- Microwave Friendly
- Holds Approx. 10 oz.
- Blue Glass
- Engraved in the USA
- In stock special
- Made in Scotland from spring weight (8oz.) premium wool tartan
- Perfect for any formal or casual occasion
- Child Size 36″ with 2.5″ blade.
As the most well known and easily recognized symbol of Scotland, the thistle, is also believed to be the oldest recorded national flower.
- Made in the U.K.
- Solid cast brass buckle
- Antiqued silver finish
- Celtic Weave design
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures approximately 4 X 3 inches