Khromed Kilt + Free Kilt Hanger
- Practical utility kilt made from good-quality, durable, and comfortable cotton canvas
- Comes with adjustable side pockets with snap closures to conveniently hold all your items
- Fastens securely with hooks for a snug fit with belt loops to fit any 2.25-inch belt
- Perfect for activewear, daily use, or festivals and features D-rings and hooks for hanging flasks and other items
Whether biking, hiking, attending the Highland games, or Celtic festivals, these Steampunk-style utility kilts are comfortable and durable, able to handle active, outdoor use and daily wear-and-tear. With four colors to choose from, multiple D-rings and hooks around the back and down the sides to hang flasks or other necessary items for your convenience, and adjustable side pòcaid (pockets) with snap closures for your phone, wallet, or other essentials, this simple and practical utility kilt is sure to fit all your needs on the go! This kilt is a must-have for any active Scotsman.
These utility kilts are a customer favorite, and they’re special order items, so please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery!
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 30″-58″, and lengths 19″-25″. (If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
Black, Dark Brown, Dark Green, Royal Blue
|Waist Size (Inches)||
30W, 32W, 34W, 36W, 38W, 40W, 42W, 44W, 46W, 48W, 50W, 52W, 54W, 56W, 58W
19L, 20L, 21L, 22L, 23L, 24L, 25L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Utility kilts made from fine quality, durable cotton canvas; perfect for hiking and fishing trips
- Equipped with D-rings and hooks; hang your keys, flask, and any other tools you might need handy
- Includes several roomy pockets and two slash pockets; the inside and outside snaps keep your belongings safe and secure
- Choose from eight different canvas colors to match your style and any casual occasion
- Rest assured with our Right Fit™ Guarantee
Want to make your own donation to The Trevor Project, Click DONATE NOW
- Made of durable and comfortable medium-weight 100% cotton denim
- Features the registered LGBTQ+ Pride Tartan
- Two large side pockets to hold your stuff
- Fastens securely with straps, buckles, and snaps
- Belt loops fit up to a 2″ belt (Our Celtic Embossed Utility Kilt Belt is perfect for this job.)
The LGBTQ+ Pride Tartan: A watershed for the modern LGBT movement arose from a series of protests in New York in 1969 and to pay homage to all those involved, this tartan is based on the New York City tartan and incorporates the variety of bright colors used to identify that movement around the world.
- Wear this tartan hat as a driving cap or golf cap; add a splash of tartan to your everyday wardrobe
- Crafted in a spring weight, approximately 8 ounces; sturdy structure, but will keep you cool
- Made in Scotland from 100% premium wool for true Scottish authenticity
- Choose from over 500 different tartan patterns according to your preference; perfect for mens’ or ladies’ wear
- Made in Scotland
- Spring Weight (8oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All Design
- Adjustable Velcro Back
- Choose from More than 500 Tartans