- SKU: FHHC
- Categories: Burns Night Essentials, Father's Day Gift Ideas, Haggis!, Holiday Foods, Holiday Gift Guide, Stocking Stuffers
- Made in the USA, our Hardcore Haggis is a traditional Scottish lamb dish with made-in-Scotland authentic flavor
- A genuine, classic flavor variety that true aficionados will appreciate
- This 15 oz. can bring the Highlands to your table, whether it’s for a hearty breakfast or Burns’ Night celebration with friends
- Save money when you buy more ($14 per can when you buy two; $13 per can when you buy three or more)
Only 5 left in stock
If you’re a haggis enthusiast (and who isn’t?), you need this Scottish culinary classic shipped right to your door. Serve this 15 oz. of authentic Highland goodness as a complement to your Burns Supper table or as a centerpiece to a cozy Saturday morning bricfeasta (breakfast) with fried potatoes. Our Hardcore Haggis is made in the USA with a commitment to made-in-Scotland authenticity, meaning no true Scotsman could tell the difference. Also available in a case of 12, so invite the whole clan!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Whether you’ve got a Burns Night Supper coming up, or if you just need your regular haggis fix, this Traditional Lamb Haggis is the authentic experience you’re looking for
- Of the three types of haggis we stock, this is the most moderate—if you’re looking to level up to a more traditional haggis than beef, this is the perfect option for you
- Made here in the USA for quick and easy shipping—but packed with real authentic Scottish flavor
- Comes in a 14.5 ounce can—we also offer a set of 12 cans for the real haggis lover
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Made in Scotland – Available in 250+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
- We try to keep these in stock, but with 250+ clans, it’s not always possible
- Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order the pins(s) from Scotland
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- Made in the USA
- One each: Highland Beef, Traditional Lamb, and Hardcore Haggis
- Each more authentic tasting than the last!
- Best way to try all three. Or give the gift of haggis to those you love (or to your “frenemies” 😈 !)