- SKU: FHHC
- Categories: Burns Night Essentials, Father's Day Gift Ideas, Haggis!, Holiday Foods, Holiday Gift Guide, Stocking Stuffers
- Made in the USA, our Hardcore Haggis is a traditional Scottish lamb dish with made-in-Scotland authentic flavor
- A genuine, classic flavor variety that true aficionados will appreciate
- This 15 oz. can bring the Highlands to your table, whether it’s for a hearty breakfast or Burns’ Night celebration with friends
- Save money when you buy more ($14 per can when you buy two; $13 per can when you buy three or more)
Only 5 left in stock
If you’re a haggis enthusiast (and who isn’t?), you need this Scottish culinary classic shipped right to your door. Serve this 15 oz. of authentic Highland goodness as a complement to your Burns Supper table or as a centerpiece to a cozy Saturday morning bricfeasta (breakfast) with fried potatoes. Our Hardcore Haggis is made in the USA with a commitment to made-in-Scotland authenticity, meaning no true Scotsman could tell the difference. Also available in a case of 12, so invite the whole clan!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Forever Platter, made from a food-safe, lead-free, and pewter-like alloy known as Statesmetal™
- Individually sand-casted, which results in each piece being distinctive
- The 11 inches is ample size for your table
- Matching Forevermore Goblets available for a complete table set
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.