- SKU: MT03
- Categories: Bodhran Accessories, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Instruments and Accessories
- Tag: Wood
- Tipper with Central Grip
- 9 Inches Long
- Made of Hardwood
- AKA Beater for a Bodhran
Bodhran tipper with grip. 7.5 inch hardwood bodhran tipper. Some Scots know it as a beater. It’s a fancy drum stick made specifically to play a bodhran. Check out our selection of tippers to find the best one for you.
- Tipper with Central Grip
- 7.5 Inches Long
- Made of Hardwood (Color may vary slightly)
- AKA Beater
- Used to Play Irish Traditional Music
Our Bodhrans (Irish Drums)
The Celtic Croft carries a wide selection of bodhrans. We offer various wood types, sizes (8″-18″), and both tacked and tuneable drums. We recommend our Waltons Learn to Play Bodhran Kit as a gift. You can also get it with an intricate cross design on it: Waltons Celtic Cross Learn to Play Bodhran Kit. Our affordable Green Tacked 12 inch Bodhran comes with a case, and sold out the first time we got it in stock. A very popular bodhran. Our Red Cedar Tunable Bodhran measures 18 inches, and both looks and sounds beautiful. We offer both a tacked and a tuneable bodhran in rosewood. Our Sheesham Tunable 18 inch Bodhran plays great, and is affordable. Lastly, our most affordable willow frame bodhrans measure 8, 12, 14, and 18 inches.
We carry five different tippers to fit your needs. Our 9 inch hardwood bodhran tipper, bodhran tipper with a central grip, tipper with a two ridge grip, 7 inch tipper, and 3-knob tipper.
Check out our selection of chanters and materials to help you learn to play the bagpipe (aka bagpipes). We have a kid’s chanter, standard length chanter, and long chanter. We also carry two options of affordable chanters made of rosewood or blackwood. Choose from our affordable Learn to Play Bagpipe Book and CD by RT Shepherd, Learn to Play Bagpipe Manual and CD with 25 tunes, and the best selling bagpipe tutor College of Piping Volume 1.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.