- You cannot add "Strange Old Scots Customs and Superstitions" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
CD – Albannach – Runs in The Blood
- SKU: MCDA5
- Categories: Celtic Music CDs, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Books and Media
- Tags: Albannach, Media, Music
- The second LIVE album from Celtic musicians Albannach, recorded during their BRONACH tour of Scotland and select locations in North America
- Recorded in 2012 for a newly-mastered take on traditional Scottish sounds, like tribal drums, bagpipes, and their fantastic vocals.
- Streaming services only pay artists a fraction of a penny for each listen—purchasing a CD directly supports Irish, Scottish and Celtic artists
- We’ll shortly be discontinuing our stock of physical CDs—get one of these while they last!
Celtic music’s not dead! This is Albannach’s second LIVE album, Runs In The Blood, and we have it on repeat! Living in the USA, the opportunity to attend large Celtic concerts may not be as common as in Scotland or Ireland. Still, this album will simulate this unique and powerful experience. Allow yourself to indulge in some nostalgia and be taken back to the Highlands with Albannach’s modern take on Scottish sounds—the beat of tribal drums, majestic bagpipes, and stunning vocals. Even better, by purchasing a physical CD instead of streaming services, you’ll be supporting the proliferation of the music and the culture we all love!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Beautifully unique ring
- Features trinity knots
- Emerald green cubic zirconia gemstone
- Made from Polished stainless-steel
- Looks great and will continue to look great for a lifetime
- Quality and affordable kid kilts made for boys and girls
- Poly/viscose blend is fully washable and makes for a durable fabric
- Fastens with leather straps and buckles at the waist for a secure fit
- Waist size ranging from 16 inches to 26 inches with an elastic waistband for growing room
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.