CD — Highland Reign — The Angel’s Share
Another heaping helping of the great Celtic music that you expect from from these guys. Beloved by the festival crowds and critically acclaimed, this band is the real deal! The band explain the title of the album by saying: while playing in Ireland and Scotland, they toured a Whiskey Distillery, the tour guide told them that the Whiskey that soaks into the barrel is called The Devil’s Cut and the Whiskey that evaporates is called The Angel’s Share. Pour yourself a dram and check this out!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.