Machine Gears Steampunk Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: ACBM
- Categories: Stocking Stuffers, Badges and Brooches, Cap Badges and Brooches, Great Gifts Under $100, Burns Night Essentials
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter
- The high-quality lead-free pewter Machine Gears Steampunk Cap badge/brooch features a steampunk machine gear design
- Attach this versatile badge/brooch to pin your kilt, cap, or bag—or pin to a board in your office
- It measures approximately 2 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall for a subtle accessory to your cap or bag
- Made in Scotland it’s non-clan-specific for a more modern steampunk aesthetic. The ribbon carries the Latin phrase Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Not everything has to be clan-related, right? This stylish badge/brooch is crafted from high-quality and lead-free pewter and screams steampunk. Its machine gears turn within a halo of Latin, reading Illegitimus Non Carborundum—or, in English, don’t let the bastards grind you down. While not explicitly Celtic, this badge/brooch reflects the Celtic fighting spirit! Add this badge/brooch to your kilt, a cap, a bag, or pretty much anywhere you need a reminder of that spirit. Measures approximately 2 inches wide by 2.5 inches tall and is made in Scotland. Channel your inner steampunk with this striking accessory!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Wear this Officially Licensed U.S. Marine Corps Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch and proudly display your pride of service. Or give as a gift to someone who served
- Cast in the USA, this high-quality lead-free pewter cap badge/brooch measures 1.75 inches by 2.25 inches
- You can wear this handsome piece on your cap, sash, fly plaid, or anywhere you like
- Support the U.S. Marine Corps with a 10% royalty on your purchase goes to benefit Marines and their families
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2″ (51 mm)
- Thistle Terminals
- The Antiqued Thistle Standard Plaid Brooch in brass has an antiqued lacquered finish.
- It’s approximately 3.25 inches in diameter, embellished with a border of thistles with a large thistle in the center.
- This vintage-style piece is sturdy enough to pin to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt.
- Our Antique Thistle Collection celebrates a Scottish symbol. Save $20 when you purchase a set of 4 Antique Thistle accessories.
- The U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch is cast in the USA for true patriotic panache
- A high-quality pin back and lead-free pewter is a durable heirloom and fitting tribute to the American Army
- The intricate workmanship reflects our gratitude to the men and women of the armed services
- This versatile piece works as a badge or brooch: wear it on a sash, hat, or fly plaid