Machine Gears Steampunk Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: ACBM
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Burns Night Essentials, Cap Badges and Brooches, Great Gifts Under $100, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter
- The high-quality lead-free pewter Machine Gears Steampunk Cap badge/brooch features a steampunk machine gear design
- Attach this versatile badge/brooch to pin your kilt, cap, or bag—or pin to a board in your office
- It measures approximately 2 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall for a subtle accessory to your cap or bag
- Made in Scotland it’s non-clan-specific for a more modern steampunk aesthetic. The ribbon carries the Latin phrase Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Not everything has to be clan-related, right? This stylish badge/brooch is crafted from high-quality and lead-free pewter and screams steampunk. Its machine gears turn within a halo of Latin, reading Illegitimus Non Carborundum—or, in English, don’t let the bastards grind you down. While not explicitly Celtic, this badge/brooch reflects the Celtic fighting spirit! Add this badge/brooch to your kilt, a cap, a bag, or pretty much anywhere you need a reminder of that spirit. Measures approximately 2 inches wide by 2.5 inches tall and is made in Scotland. Channel your inner steampunk with this striking accessory!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiquated finish
- Choose between over 200 clans along with various non-clan symbols
- Measures 2.5 inches tall by 2 inches wide; you can pin it anywhere
- We try to keep these in stock, but it’s not always possible. Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order it. Please allow 3-6 weeks for re-order
- Measures 1.75 X 2.25 inches
- Cast in pewter
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Honor your Service in the U.S. Navy!
- High-quality pin back
- Works equally well as a cap badge or a brooch
- The Clan Crest Mini Brooch is made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter for authentic Celtic style
- It features rhodium plating for a shiny finish
- This heirloom-quality piece measures 1 inch, the perfect size to add to sashes and scarves
- These brooches are available in 100+ clan crests, so you can choose yours
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Made in the USA
- Crafted by Don McKee
- Lead-free Pewter
- Intricate Design
- Measures Approx. 3″ x 4 3/4″
0 reviews with a 4-star rating
There are no reviews with a 4-star rating yet