Machine Gears Steampunk Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: ACBM
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Burns Night Essentials, Cap Badges and Brooches, Great Gifts Under $100, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter
- The high-quality lead-free pewter Machine Gears Steampunk Cap badge/brooch features a steampunk machine gear design
- Attach this versatile badge/brooch to pin your kilt, cap, or bag—or pin to a board in your office
- It measures approximately 2 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall for a subtle accessory to your cap or bag
- Made in Scotland it’s non-clan-specific for a more modern steampunk aesthetic. The ribbon carries the Latin phrase Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Not everything has to be clan-related, right? This stylish badge/brooch is crafted from high-quality and lead-free pewter and screams steampunk. Its machine gears turn within a halo of Latin, reading Illegitimus Non Carborundum—or, in English, don’t let the bastards grind you down. While not explicitly Celtic, this badge/brooch reflects the Celtic fighting spirit! Add this badge/brooch to your kilt, a cap, a bag, or pretty much anywhere you need a reminder of that spirit. Measures approximately 2 inches wide by 2.5 inches tall and is made in Scotland. Channel your inner steampunk with this striking accessory!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- U.S. Marine Corps Gold Plated Badge/Brooch is made by world-famous sculptor Don McKee (USMC, Ret.)
- Made in the US, for true-blue American authenticity
- 24K gold plate makes this piece an instant heirloom
- 1.5-inch diameter for an eye-catching statement piece