Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch
- SKU: APBI
- Categories: Celtic Pins and Brooches, Plaid Brooches, Sash & Shawl Brooches, Sash and Plaid Brooches
- Tags: Celtic Knot, Horse, Inverurie, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Special-Order
- Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch uses the finest quality pewter
- The Celtic inspiration is evident in the knot border design that is inspired by the Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie
- It measures 2.5 inches in diameter–ideal for a great kilt or a beautiful accessory for your fly plaid
- Choose from 5 stone colors: blue, green, purple, red, and yellow
Special-Order. Please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Add the rich heritage of Scotland to your kilted outfit with this stylish and high-quality pewter plaid brooch. Inspired by the world-famous Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie, each one features an intricate and detailed Celtic knot design around the border.
Choose between five eye-catching stone colors to match your favorite kilt. While gorgeous, this kilt pin is a little light, but still a terrific accessory for a great kilt. However, it looks stunning attached to a fly plaid. Measuring 2.5 inches in diameter, this kilt pin is cast in Glasgow, Scotland, using the finest quality pewter.
Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift
- The powerful griffin was abundant in Greek mythology and seen on early Celtic sword scabbards, belt buckles, and mounts—embody its power and mystery by wearing a Griffin Penannular Brooch
- Handmade in the USA and available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Perfect to wear with great kilts, ancient kilts renaissance wear, or fly plaid earasaids
- Measures approximately 2⅝ inches (or 68 mm) for a strong enough brooch to keep your kilt together without overwhelming your outfit
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- This cast pewter, rampant lion brooch is the perfect accessory to showcase your Scottish heritage while striking fear into the heart of your enemies
- Made from authentic cast pewter by Don McKee, celebrated Celtic craftsman, for added Scottish authenticity and uniqueness
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches, subtle enough to make an impression without being overwhelming, but solid enough to hold together a great or ancient kilt
- The rampant lion is a Scottish symbol of strength, valor, and battle victory with its claws raised, ready to strike—it was incorporated into Great Seal of Scotland, which was impressed on all official documents
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2 5/8″ (68 mm)
- Ram Head Terminals
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet