Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch
- SKU: APBI
- Categories: Celtic Pins and Brooches, Plaid Brooches, Sash & Shawl Brooches, Sash and Plaid Brooches
- Tags: Celtic Knot, Horse, Inverurie, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Special-Order
- Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch uses the finest quality pewter
- The Celtic inspiration is evident in the knot border design that is inspired by the Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie
- It measures 2.5 inches in diameter–ideal for a great kilt or a beautiful accessory for your fly plaid
- Choose from 5 stone colors: blue, green, purple, red, and yellow
Special-Order. Please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Add the rich heritage of Scotland to your kilted outfit with this stylish and high-quality pewter plaid brooch. Inspired by the world-famous Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie, each one features an intricate and detailed Celtic knot design around the border.
Choose between five eye-catching stone colors to match your favorite kilt. While gorgeous, this kilt pin is a little light, but still a terrific accessory for a great kilt. However, it looks stunning attached to a fly plaid. Measuring 2.5 inches in diameter, this kilt pin is cast in Glasgow, Scotland, using the finest quality pewter.
Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in the USA
- Crafted by Don McKee
- Lead-free Pewter
- Intricate Design
- Measures Approx. 3″ x 4 3/4″
- The Clan Crest Mini Brooch is made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter for authentic Celtic style
- It features rhodium plating for a shiny finish
- This heirloom-quality piece measures 1 inch, the perfect size to add to sashes and scarves
- These brooches are available in 100+ clan crests, so you can choose yours
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Longstanding Scottish symbolism abounds in this brooch. The luckenbooth (representing loyalty, love, and friendship) nestled into a Scottish thistle (representing the bravery and nobility of Scotland)
- Made from solid, polished pewter and measures 1.5 inches wide at its widest point
- Fine intricate detailing and a quality-made accessory to wear on any occasion
- Great gift for a dear friend, loved one, or relative to connect with Celtic roots and heritage
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2″ (51 mm)
- Thistle Terminals
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet