Bandspec Inverness Rain Cape
- SKU: ACIB
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Inverness Rain Capes
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Piper, Polyester
- Made for pipers and drummers and designed by PM Robert Mathieson and includes a pocket for your glengarry and drumsticks and a non-slip underarm patch to stabilize pipe bag
- Made with waterproof oxford weave polyester fabric, wrinkle-resistant, and has a matte finish
- Made in Scotland and available in sizes XS to XXL (chest size 29 inches to 54 inches)
- Stud fasteners with a detachable hood and matching pouch
Bandspec Inverness Rain Cape
Don’t let a little rain ruin your performance! The Bandspec™ Inverness rain cape is the finest we have seen. It is specifically designed for pipers and drummers and features a non-slip underarm patch to keep your pipe bag stable. The oxford weave polyester fabric is ideal—it’s waterproof, wrinkle-resistant, and has a nice matte finish. You can stay dry, but the material breathes for your comfort.
It was developed by famed Pipe Major Robert Mathieson and made in Scotland, featuring a matching pouch and detachable hood. There is even a special glengarry and drumsticks pocket and stud fasteners.
XSmall (Chest 29 – 33), Small (Chest 34 – 37), Medium (Chest 38 – 41), Large (Chest 42 – 45), XL (Chest 46 – 49), XXL (Chest 50 – 54)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, some of these can take up to a year. If you place an order, we will get your hat to you as soon as it arrives from Scotland. Please know we appreciate your kind patience.
- 3-inch wide kilt belt made from extra thick full-grain leather
- Strong and stylish solid brass buckle
- Perfect for use with any historic style kilt, choose between black or brown
- Available in sizes S-XXL to fit waists from 28 to 56 inches
- Hand-made in the USA
- This cast pewter, rampant lion brooch is the perfect accessory to showcase your Scottish heritage while striking fear into the heart of your enemies
- Made from authentic cast pewter by Don McKee, celebrated Celtic craftsman, for added Scottish authenticity and uniqueness
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches, subtle enough to make an impression without being overwhelming, but solid enough to hold together a great or ancient kilt
- The rampant lion is a Scottish symbol of strength, valor, and battle victory with its claws raised, ready to strike—it was incorporated into Great Seal of Scotland, which was impressed on all official documents
- Well-made pewter kilt belt crafted directly in Scotland
- Features a beautiful and traditional stag head and Celtic knot design
- Perfect for use with any kilt or non-kilt outfit
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight