Light Weight Piper Ghillies
- SKU: FGPL
- Category: Ghillie Brogues
- Tags: Leather, Piper
- Traditional ghillie brogues made with light, foam rubber sole for easy wear
- Designed with a comfortable, cushioned insole for long days and marching
- Accommodates a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 5-15
- Perfect for pipers and other performers
Whether you are performing bagpipes, attending formal events or festivals, or casually meeting with friends, these ghillies are the traditional Scottish shoe for every occasion. Specifically crafted with a foam rubber sole, cushioned insole, and full leather upper for a light-weight, comfortable, and fashionable design, your feet will thank you next time you slip these on!
Whatever your shoe size, you’re sure to find your perfect fit, with sizes ranging from US men’s 5-15 that accommodate even wider feet. Say goodbye to sore, tired feet – once you wear these once, you won’t go back. A must-have to every modern Highland outfit, you might end up purchasing more!
|Shoe Size (US)||
Men’s 5 (Women’s 7), Men's 5.5, Men’s 6 (Women’s 8), Men's 6.5, Men’s 7 (Women’s 9), Men's 7.5, Men’s 8 (Women’s 10), Men's 8.5, Men’s 9 (Women’s 11), Men's 9.5, Men’s 10, Men's 10.5, Men’s 11, Men's 11.5, Men’s 12, Men's 12.5, Men’s 13, Men's 13.5, Men’s 14, Men's 14.5, Men’s 15
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Our Premium Piper Ghillie Brogues are traditional ghillie brogues featuring a steel heel plate for extra durability.
- They’re designed with a high-density, padded insole for long days and marching.
- We accommodate a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 4-16.
- Perfect for pipers and other performers and designed for ultimate comfort.
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Traditional Scottish Piper Ghillie Brogues are designed to meet the standards for orthotics and diabetic shoes
- They feature a full leather upper and a wider design for comfortable wear
- These are perfect for formal, casual, or traditional wear
- Special Order: Please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Measures 2″ Wide and Approx. 5″ Long
- Features a Small Buckle and Strap
- Slide Your Belt Through the 2″ Loop
- Buckle the Small Strap Onto Your Dirk
- There Should Be a Metal Loop to Slip it Through
- Understated Celtic elegance make the Quality Rob Roy Sporran ideal for 18th-century cosplay
- Handmade in the USA from soft cowhide, it is stylish enough for heirloom quality and durable enough for regular use
- A wide opening and ample storage make this a practical accessory; an ornate pewter closure makes it a striking one
- Customize this locally-made leatherwork to your taste; between a brown or a black-dyed sporran
- The Clan Crest Sporran is genuine leather; features an authentically made-in-Scotland clan crest of your choice
- The Celtic Croft assembles this sporran in-house so we can personally guarantee its authenticity and premium quality
- This piece displays an embossed Celtic knot design, an emblem of eternity and fidelity that adds to the distinctiveness of the piece
- Create a bespoke accessory for your highland dress by choosing from over 200 lead-free pewter clan crest badges
- Made in the USA
- Quality leather
- Draw sword with the scabbard in place
- Adjustment for blade lengths up to 41 inches
- Fitting adjustment accommodates up to 50-inch chest size
Custom Order. Please allow 6-16 weeks for delivery. Click for important information.
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet