Light Weight Piper Ghillies
- Traditional ghillie brogues made with light, foam rubber sole for easy wear
- Designed with a comfortable, cushioned insole for long days and marching
- Accommodates a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 5-15
- Perfect for pipers and other performers
Whether you are performing bagpipes, attending formal events or festivals, or casually meeting with friends, these ghillies are the traditional Scottish shoe for every occasion. Specifically crafted with a foam rubber sole, cushioned insole, and full leather upper for a light-weight, comfortable, and fashionable design, your feet will thank you next time you slip these on!
Whatever your shoe size, you’re sure to find your perfect fit, with sizes ranging from US men’s 5-15 that accommodate even wider feet. Say goodbye to sore, tired feet – once you wear these once, you won’t go back. A must-have to every modern Highland outfit, you might end up purchasing more!
|Shoe Size (US)||
Men’s 5 (Women’s 7), Men's 5.5, Men’s 6 (Women’s 8), Men's 6.5, Men’s 7 (Women’s 9), Men's 7.5, Men’s 8 (Women’s 10), Men's 8.5, Men’s 9 (Women’s 11), Men's 9.5, Men’s 10, Men's 10.5, Men’s 11, Men's 11.5, Men’s 12, Men's 12.5, Men’s 13, Men's 13.5, Men’s 14, Men's 14.5, Men’s 15
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Our Premium Piper Ghillie Brogues are traditional ghillie brogues featuring a steel heel plate for extra durability.
- They’re designed with a high-density, padded insole for long days and marching.
- We accommodate a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 4-16.
- Perfect for pipers and other performers and designed for ultimate comfort.
- Traditional Scottish Piper Ghillie Brogues are designed to meet the standards for orthotics and diabetic shoes
- They feature a full leather upper and a wider design for comfortable wear
- These are perfect for formal, casual, or traditional wear
- Special Order: Please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Understated Celtic elegance make the Quality Rob Roy Sporran ideal for 18th-century cosplay
- Handmade in the USA from soft cowhide, it is stylish enough for heirloom quality and durable enough for regular use
- A wide opening and ample storage make this a practical accessory; an ornate pewter closure makes it a striking one
- Customize this locally-made leatherwork to your taste; between a brown or a black-dyed sporran
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a stainless steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Key Fob is cast in solid pewter and plated with rhodium for a shiny, attractive finish
- It’s made in Scotland by the famous jeweler Art Pewter
- Choose from over 100 clan crests to display your Celtic heritage everyday
- This solid black leather fob hooks onto your keychain, purse, bag, luggage, backpack, etc
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size