Light Weight Piper Ghillies
- Traditional ghillie brogues made with light, foam rubber sole for easy wear
- Designed with a comfortable, cushioned insole for long days and marching
- Accommodates a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 5-15
- Perfect for pipers and other performers
Whether you are performing bagpipes, attending formal events or festivals, or casually meeting with friends, these ghillies are the traditional Scottish shoe for every occasion. Specifically crafted with a foam rubber sole, cushioned insole, and full leather upper for a light-weight, comfortable, and fashionable design, your feet will thank you next time you slip these on!
Whatever your shoe size, you’re sure to find your perfect fit, with sizes ranging from US men’s 5-15 that accommodate even wider feet. Say goodbye to sore, tired feet – once you wear these once, you won’t go back. A must-have to every modern Highland outfit, you might end up purchasing more!
|Shoe Size (US)||
Men’s 5 (Women’s 7), Men's 5.5, Men’s 6 (Women’s 8), Men's 6.5, Men’s 7 (Women’s 9), Men's 7.5, Men’s 8 (Women’s 10), Men's 8.5, Men’s 9 (Women’s 11), Men's 9.5, Men’s 10, Men's 10.5, Men’s 11, Men's 11.5, Men’s 12, Men's 12.5, Men’s 13, Men's 13.5, Men’s 14, Men's 14.5, Men’s 15
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Traditional Scottish Piper Ghillie Brogues are designed to meet the standards for orthotics and diabetic shoes
- They feature a full leather upper and a wider design for comfortable wear
- These are perfect for formal, casual, or traditional wear
- Special Order: Please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery
- Our Premium Piper Ghillie Brogues are traditional ghillie brogues featuring a steel heel plate for extra durability.
- They’re designed with a high-density, padded insole for long days and marching.
- We accommodate a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 4-16.
- Perfect for pipers and other performers and designed for ultimate comfort.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Premium quality black leather chain strap; attach it to any sporran with two sturdy metal clips
- Pair with any of our Scottish-made sporrans to complete a fully Scottish-made outfit
- Features a reliable metal chain and fastens with a secure metal buckle for added stability
- Available in sizes Small to XXXL
- Made in Scotland
- The Stag Utility Belt and Buckle is a high-quality black leather belt embossed with a 360 degree decorative stag design.
- Approximately 2 inches wide for a sturdy design, it’s available in sizes small to XXL.
- The double prong buckle holds everything together securely.
- Perfect for a canvas or utility kilt and for casual occasions, this set is made in Scotland for durable authenticity.
- The Clan Crest Sporran is genuine leather; features an authentically made-in-Scotland clan crest of your choice
- The Celtic Croft assembles this sporran in-house so we can personally guarantee its authenticity and premium quality
- This piece displays an embossed Celtic knot design, an emblem of eternity and fidelity that adds to the distinctiveness of the piece
- Create a bespoke accessory for your highland dress by choosing from over 200 lead-free pewter clan crest badges
- Our Celtic Knot Utility Belt and Buckle are made with good quality leather attached to a double prong metal buckle.
- Connect with your Celtic roots with this piece made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen featuring the famed Celtic knot.
- This piece measures 2 inches wide. Thick and sturdy, it’s best matched with a utility or canvas kilt.
- Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and 2X Large (or up to 50 inch waist).