Grosgrain Flashes – Velcro Closure
- Made with the budget-conscious buyer in mind and is an affordable way to keep your kilt hose up
- Made with sturdy grosgrain ribbon
- Available in four colors (black, green, red, and royal blue) to match any kilt, but colors will vary by dye lot
- An elastic band so that one size fits most legs with simple velcro closure
Standard Grosgrain Flashes
Flashes are a key part of any traditional Celtic outfit. Not only are they needed to keep your kilt hose up, but they also add another splash of color. If you are looking to keep your kilt hose up, but your costs down, our affordable standard grosgrain flashes are perfect for you!
They are available in four colors (colors may vary by dye lot) and are constructed with heavy, sturdy grosgrain ribbon. The elastic band makes it so that one size fits most legs. These good-looking, quality kilt flashes are easy to use with their simple velcro closure.
Black, Green, Red, Royal Blue
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Quality colored flashes made with authentic Scottish wool and come in 15 different colors to match any tartan
- Fastened with an elastic band and a reliable S-hook closure and is designed to fit almost any sized leg reliably and comfortably
- Keep your hose in place while accenting the colors in your tartan
- Keep your sgian dubh in place fashionably
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
- Will attach nicely to around your kilt hose and will keep them up!
- Affordable and easy to use with hook closure
- Available in any of our stylish homespun tartans; matches well with a different style kilt or tartan
- One size fits most legs
- Made in the USA
- Available in 3 Outlander tartans
- Elastic band fits most legs
- 100% premium wool
- Made in Scotland
- These multi-color flashes add a pop of color to your kilt hose and draw attention to the elegant colors in your family’s ancestral tartan
- Approximately 36 inches long and 100% Scottish Merino wool for quality and authenticity
- Self-tie flashes offer a traditional, historical look from the pre-elastic era and bond your Celtic outfit with honorable tradition
- Choose from over 30 mixed colors to find the perfect color match for your kilt
Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery as these flashes are hand-finished by the House of Cheviot.