Irish Claddagh Kilt Pin
- SKU: AICKP
- Categories: Claddagh Collection, Highland Accessories, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Antiqued, Brass, Celtic Knot, Claddagh, Irish, Made in Scotland
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself
Irish Claddagh Kilt Pin
The Claddagh symbol, composed of a heart held by two hands and topped with a crown, is one of the most meaningful and beautiful Celtic symbols. It represents love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown). Give this Irish Claddagh Kilt pin to someone special in your life, or keep for yourself to remind you to show those qualities to yourself.
A perfect adornment for any Irish kilt, this kilt pin is made in Scotland and measures approximately 3.5 inches x 1-inch. This unique accent piece is cast in brass, plated in silver, and given an antiqued finish.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- 100% cast pewter kilt belt buckle.
- Made in the USA by Don McKee, world-renowned craftsman, for guaranteed quality and authentic design
- Hidden St. Andrew’s cross between Celtic knot designs. Eye-catching and personal details make this piece unique
- Harken back to Celtic history by wearing an interlacing Celtic knot with St. Andrew’s cross detail
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
- This cast pewter, rampant lion brooch is the perfect accessory to showcase your Scottish heritage while striking fear into the heart of your enemies
- Made from authentic cast pewter by Don McKee, celebrated Celtic craftsman, for added Scottish authenticity and uniqueness
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches, subtle enough to make an impression without being overwhelming, but solid enough to hold together a great or ancient kilt
- The rampant lion is a Scottish symbol of strength, valor, and battle victory with its claws raised, ready to strike—it was incorporated into Great Seal of Scotland, which was impressed on all official documents
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches