Claymore Sword Kilt Pin
Reach back in Celtic history when you add this Claymore Sword Kilt Pin to your wardrobe
Made from solid pewter and plated with rhodium, then hand polished to create a lustrous shine
This piece measures 3.5 inches and draws the admiration of others without being ostentatious
Made in Scotland to assure quality and authenticity
Out of stock
Claymore Sword Kilt Pin
Fashioned after the original design, our Claymore Sword Kilt Pin is an excellent addition to any wardrobe. This well known and traditional design has been around since the 15th century. This particular type of sword is recognized by the basket-shaped cross hilt of forward-sloping quillons with quatrefoil terminations. Wear this hand-polished kilt pin, and you will naturally connect with centuries-old Celtic heritage and tradition. The design is subtle yet stunning and elegant at the same time. Proudly don this Scottish crafted, solid pewter, rhodium-plated, and gleaming accessory. Rest assured, you will be getting a high-quality kilt pin, just as you desire.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made from solid rhodium-plated pewter with an elegant amethyst stone for an eye-catching embellishment for most tartans.
- At just 3.5 inches, keep everything in place and do it in style.
- Made in Scotland, but almost always in-stock—that means quick and easy shipping.
- The thistle was Scotland’s first national flower and is a significant symbol in Celtic military history—wear the significance and strength of this flower on your kilt!
- Fine craftsmanship from Don McKee with exquisite attention to detail in the thistle design that captures its natural appearance and aesthetic
- Made in the USA from solid, lead-free pewter
- Measures 2.5 inches long and is strong and sturdy to keep any kilt closed
- Connect to your roots with the long-standing Celtic symbol of devotion, bravery, and nobility and is a striking decorative addition to any kilt
- Elegantly hold your kilt together while integrating Masonic and Celtic symbols to showcase your pride in both
- Embellishments represent Scotland’s bravery and dedication and are embedded in stunning royal blue enamel
- Crafted by Scottish craftsmen from high-quality, solid cast brass, this pin was then plated with real silver and chromed
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 1.25 inches, for an eye-catching but subtle enhancement to your kilt
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself