Claymore Sword Kilt Pin
Reach back in Celtic history when you add this Claymore Sword Kilt Pin to your wardrobe
Made from solid pewter and plated with rhodium, then hand polished to create a lustrous shine
This piece measures 3.5 inches and draws the admiration of others without being ostentatious
Made in Scotland to assure quality and authenticity
Out of stock
Claymore Sword Kilt Pin
Fashioned after the original design, our Claymore Sword Kilt Pin is an excellent addition to any wardrobe. This well known and traditional design has been around since the 15th century. This particular type of sword is recognized by the basket-shaped cross hilt of forward-sloping quillons with quatrefoil terminations. Wear this hand-polished kilt pin, and you will naturally connect with centuries-old Celtic heritage and tradition. The design is subtle yet stunning and elegant at the same time. Proudly don this Scottish crafted, solid pewter, rhodium-plated, and gleaming accessory. Rest assured, you will be getting a high-quality kilt pin, just as you desire.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Machine Gears Steampunk Kilt Pin features a classic steampunk design with machine gears and faux Latin motto “Illegitimus Non Carborundum” (translation below)
- It adds a touch of steampunk rebelliousness–as well as a reminder of your own strength–into your kilted outfit
- This eye-catching piece accessory measures 3.5 inches and is made of high-quality lead-free pewter
- Solid construction that will stand the test of time
- Masonic symbol of square and compass used in Freemasonry rituals to teach symbolic lessons
- Strong and sturdy kilt pin and is made of high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish
- Measures 3.5 inches long with a sturdy pin that can handle even heavy kilts and multiple layers
- Made in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen and is an attractive accessory for any kilted outfit
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.