Don McKee Thistle Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPMT
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Kilt Pins, Stocking Stuffers, Thistle Collection
- Tags: Antiqued, Don McKee, Made in USA, Pewter, Thistle
- Fine craftsmanship from Don McKee with exquisite attention to detail in the thistle design that captures its natural appearance and aesthetic
- Made in the USA from solid, lead-free pewter
- Measures 2.5 inches long and is strong and sturdy to keep any kilt closed
- Connect to your roots with the long-standing Celtic symbol of devotion, bravery, and nobility and is a striking decorative addition to any kilt
Don McKee Thistle Kilt Pin
Bearing the hallmark of a true artist, this thistle kilt pin is simply exquisite. Designed by world-famed artist Don McKee, this kilt pin shows his attention to every detail, no matter how small. This piece truly captures the appearance and feel of a Highland thistle. The thistle symbol harks back and represents the bravery, courage, and nobility of a Highland warrior. It will make an excellent accessory to complete any kilted outfit.
Made in the USA with solid, lead-free pewter, this striking piece measures 2.5 inches long. It is made strong and sturdy enough to hold onto any kilt.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Well-made 3.5-inch kilt pin featuring a stag’s head design
- Made in Scotland from solid, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- 100% cast pewter kilt belt buckle.
- Made in the USA by Don McKee, world-renowned craftsman, for guaranteed quality and authentic design
- Hidden St. Andrew’s cross between Celtic knot designs. Eye-catching and personal details make this piece unique
- Harken back to Celtic history by wearing an interlacing Celtic knot with St. Andrew’s cross detail