Machine Gears Steampunk Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPM
- Categories: Kilt Pins, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter
- The Machine Gears Steampunk Kilt Pin features a classic steampunk design with machine gears and faux Latin motto “Illegitimus Non Carborundum” (translation below)
- It adds a touch of steampunk rebelliousness–as well as a reminder of your own strength–into your kilted outfit
- This eye-catching piece accessory measures 3.5 inches and is made of high-quality lead-free pewter
- Solid construction that will stand the test of time
Only 2 left in stock
This is steampunk at its finest! The vintage-looking pewter provides a balance to the gritty machine gears, common in steampunk items. You know you’re tough, and this kilt pin will remind everyone else of that fact. It features the faux-Latin slogan Illegitimus Non Carborundum (Don’t Let the Bastards Grind You Down), reminding you to stand tall and stay strong.
This kilt pin measures 3.5 inches and is built to last, just like you. Made of high-quality lead-free pewter, it will make a statement for years to come. Add a little steampunk rebelliousness to your kilt!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Law Enforcement Kilt Pin is lead-free cast pewter designed with the classic Scottish law enforcement motto “protect and serve.”
- The antiqued finish makes this new pin look vintage, and offers an antique look and feel.
- This piece measures approximately 3.5 inches long, an ideal size to keep everything together on a windy day.
- It makes the perfect gift for a friend in law enforcement or for yourself.
- Made in Scotland
- Piper Figure Over Clan Crest Belt
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Measures Approx. 3.25″ Long
- About 1.25″ Wide (the Guard of the Hilt)
- Clan Crest and Other Non-Clan Badges Available
NOTE — We try very hard to keep these in stock at all times, but if we are waiting for a shipment from Scotland, you will need to wait too, up to 8 weeks for delivery.
- Kilt pin made in Scotland from genuine red stag antlers so each pin is unique
- Cruelty-free because the antlers are collected after they have already fallen
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Approximately 3.5 inches long and symbolizes the strength and wisdom of the stag
- Made in Scotland
- Sturdy Solid Cast Brass
- Plated with Real Silver
- Antiqued Finish
- Measures Approx. 4″ x 1″
- Celtic Knot Work
- Best Seller
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet