Machine Gears Steampunk Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPM
- Categories: Kilt Pins, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter
- The Machine Gears Steampunk Kilt Pin features a classic steampunk design with machine gears and faux Latin motto “Illegitimus Non Carborundum” (translation below)
- It adds a touch of steampunk rebelliousness–as well as a reminder of your own strength–into your kilted outfit
- This eye-catching piece accessory measures 3.5 inches and is made of high-quality lead-free pewter
- Solid construction that will stand the test of time
Only 2 left in stock
This is steampunk at its finest! The vintage-looking pewter provides a balance to the gritty machine gears, common in steampunk items. You know you’re tough, and this kilt pin will remind everyone else of that fact. It features the faux-Latin slogan Illegitimus Non Carborundum (Don’t Let the Bastards Grind You Down), reminding you to stand tall and stay strong.
This kilt pin measures 3.5 inches and is built to last, just like you. Made of high-quality lead-free pewter, it will make a statement for years to come. Add a little steampunk rebelliousness to your kilt!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Fine craftsmanship from Don McKee with exquisite attention to detail in the thistle design that captures its natural appearance and aesthetic
- Made in the USA from solid, lead-free pewter
- Measures 2.5 inches long and is strong and sturdy to keep any kilt closed
- Connect to your roots with the long-standing Celtic symbol of devotion, bravery, and nobility and is a striking decorative addition to any kilt
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
Most in stock, but if out of stock, may take up to 8 weeks for delivery.
Reach back in Celtic history when you add this Claymore Sword Kilt Pin to your wardrobe
Made from solid pewter and plated with rhodium, then hand polished to create a lustrous shine
This piece measures 3.5 inches and draws the admiration of others without being ostentatious
Made in Scotland to assure quality and authenticity
- Made in Scotland
- High-Quality Lead-Free Pewter
- Antiqued Finish
- Measures 3.5″ Long
- Sturdy and Durable
0 reviews with a 4-star rating
There are no reviews with a 4-star rating yet