Chromed Masonic Thistle Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPG8
- Categories: Kilt Pins, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Brass, Chrome, Made in Scotland, Masonic
- Elegantly hold your kilt together while integrating Masonic and Celtic symbols to showcase your pride in both
- Embellishments represent Scotland’s bravery and dedication and are embedded in stunning royal blue enamel
- Crafted by Scottish craftsmen from high-quality, solid cast brass, this pin was then plated with real silver and chromed
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 1.25 inches, for an eye-catching but subtle enhancement to your kilt
Only 2 left in stock
Masonic Thistle Kilt Pin
If you’re a Freemason, how could you wear any other kilt pin? This beautiful Masonic Kilt Pin includes all the features and embellishments to share your honorable pride in your Celtic heritage and your Masonic roots. Made of high-quality, solid cast brass, then plated with authentic silver and chromed, this pin offers a fine-quality, vintage look. Created with the Celtic Mason in mind, the thistle and sword symbols will display your love for Scottish history and the fight for Scottish identity, and the embedded Masonic symbol further displays your identity. Please keep in mind that if you’re not a Freemason, or you’re not buying for a Freemason, this pin might not be for you.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Reach back in Celtic history when you add this Claymore Sword Kilt Pin to your wardrobe
Made from solid pewter and plated with rhodium, then hand polished to create a lustrous shine
This piece measures 3.5 inches and draws the admiration of others without being ostentatious
Made in Scotland to assure quality and authenticity
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
Most in stock, but if out of stock, may take up to 8 weeks for delivery.
- Masonic symbol of square and compass used in Freemasonry rituals to teach symbolic lessons
- Strong and sturdy kilt pin and is made of high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish
- Measures 3.5 inches long with a sturdy pin that can handle even heavy kilts and multiple layers
- Made in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen and is an attractive accessory for any kilted outfit
- Authentic solid pewter kilt pin made in Scotland; strong and durable to keep your kilt in place
- Choose from 100+ clan crests to show off your Scottish heritage
- Rhodium-plated and hand polished for a shiny finish
- Measures 3⅝” long, perfect for use with a kilt, fly plaid, or any outfit
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet