Masonic Celtic Knot Kilt Belt Buckle
- SKU: ABB70
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Kilt Belts and Buckles, Standard Kilt Belt Buckles
- Tags: Brass, Celtic Knot, Chrome, Masonic
- Display your unique identity with the Celtic knot design border and Freemason square and compass symbol and is a great gift a special Freemason
- Cast brass kilt belt buckle with eye-catching chrome-plated finish
- Sturdy and solid construction and compatible with any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide)
- Measures 3.75 inches x 2.75 inches and is large enough to make a statement but not bulky
Masonic Celtic Knot Kilt Belt Buckle
Display your Scottish heritage alongside with your Freemason pride all in one kilt belt buckle! The Celtic knot design border, representing eternity, is one of the most famous Celtic symbols. The square and compass are the most easily identifiable masonic symbol and are used in their rituals.
An attractive accent piece, this cast brass belt buckle is made with a shiny, eye-catching chrome-plated finish. It measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide). Sturdy and solid in construction, it carries a solid weight and completes any kilted outfit.
About Celtic Knots and Interlacing
In the Middle Ages, Irish monks hand drew interlacing patterns within illuminated manuscripts, namely the Book of Kells. We often refer to these interlacing patterns as Celtic knots. Such knots are a single line connected, a metaphor for the soul that these monks believe has no beginning nor end. It’s basically a more complicated version of the infinity sign. The perfect way to connect to your Celtic roots!
The Square and Compasses
The square and compasses (or, more correctly, a square and a set of compasses joined together) is the single most identifiable symbol of Freemasonry. Both the square and compasses are architect’s tools and are used in Masonic ritual as emblems to teach symbolic lessons. If you are a true Mason then this is the Masonic kilt pin you need to have. If you are not a mason and you don’t plan on giving this kilt pin as a gift to a Mason, than this kilt pin might not be the right kilt pin for you.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- A quality black leather belt that is classic, stylish, and perfect for any occasion
- Made in Scotland and is the standard size for kilt belts at 2¼ inches wide
- Comes with a comfortable strap and buckle closure
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last
- One of our best-sellers with details inspired by Scotland, from the interlacing designs to the Triskele Celtic Knot Design
- Fine-quality Scottish craftsmanship, this cast pewter kilt belt buckle will fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Made in Scotland, it’s durable, solid and will last a lifetime
- Measures 3.75” x 3 inches, the perfect piece to complete your kilted outfit and connect to your Celtic roots
- The Stag Utility Belt and Buckle is a high-quality black leather belt embossed with a 360 degree decorative stag design.
- Approximately 2 inches wide for a sturdy design, it’s available in sizes small to XXL.
- The double prong buckle holds everything together securely.
- Perfect for a canvas or utility kilt and for casual occasions, this set is made in Scotland for durable authenticity.
- Cast brass belt buckle with antiqued silver finish and is embellished with Celtic Cross design
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts, which are generally 2¼ inches wide and pairs perfectly with any Celtic outfit
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches and is a subtle accessory to pair with your kilt
- Wear the history of the Celtic cross to celebrate your Celtic heritage dating back to as early as the ninth century