Masonic Celtic Knot Kilt Belt Buckle
- SKU: ABB70
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Kilt Belts and Buckles, Standard Kilt Belt Buckles
- Tags: Brass, Celtic Knot, Chrome, Masonic
- Display your unique identity with the Celtic knot design border and Freemason square and compass symbol and is a great gift a special Freemason
- Cast brass kilt belt buckle with eye-catching chrome-plated finish
- Sturdy and solid construction and compatible with any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide)
- Measures 3.75 inches x 2.75 inches and is large enough to make a statement but not bulky
Only 1 left in stock
Masonic Celtic Knot Kilt Belt Buckle
Display your Scottish heritage alongside with your Freemason pride all in one kilt belt buckle! The Celtic knot design border, representing eternity, is one of the most famous Celtic symbols. The square and compass are the most easily identifiable masonic symbol and are used in their rituals.
An attractive accent piece, this cast brass belt buckle is made with a shiny, eye-catching chrome-plated finish. It measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide). Sturdy and solid in construction, it carries a solid weight and completes any kilted outfit.
About Celtic Knots and Interlacing
In the Middle Ages, Irish monks hand drew interlacing patterns within illuminated manuscripts, namely the Book of Kells. We often refer to these interlacing patterns as Celtic knots. Such knots are a single line connected, a metaphor for the soul that these monks believe has no beginning nor end. It’s basically a more complicated version of the infinity sign. The perfect way to connect to your Celtic roots!
The Square and Compasses
The square and compasses (or, more correctly, a square and a set of compasses joined together) is the single most identifiable symbol of Freemasonry. Both the square and compasses are architect’s tools and are used in Masonic ritual as emblems to teach symbolic lessons. If you are a true Mason then this is the Masonic kilt pin you need to have. If you are not a mason and you don’t plan on giving this kilt pin as a gift to a Mason, than this kilt pin might not be the right kilt pin for you.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Cast brass belt buckle with antiqued silver finish and is embellished with Celtic Cross design
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts, which are generally 2¼ inches wide and pairs perfectly with any Celtic outfit
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches and is a subtle accessory to pair with your kilt
- Wear the history of the Celtic cross to celebrate your Celtic heritage dating back to as early as the ninth century
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
- Cast brass with chrome plated finish
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures Approx. 3.75″ X 2.75″
- Mirror level shine
- Circular Celtic knots dot the four corners
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet