Masonic Celtic Knot Kilt Belt Buckle
- SKU: ABB70
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Kilt Belts and Buckles, Standard Kilt Belt Buckles
- Tags: Brass, Celtic Knot, Chrome, Masonic
- Display your unique identity with the Celtic knot design border and Freemason square and compass symbol and is a great gift a special Freemason
- Cast brass kilt belt buckle with eye-catching chrome-plated finish
- Sturdy and solid construction and compatible with any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide)
- Measures 3.75 inches x 2.75 inches and is large enough to make a statement but not bulky
Masonic Celtic Knot Kilt Belt Buckle
Display your Scottish heritage alongside with your Freemason pride all in one kilt belt buckle! The Celtic knot design border, representing eternity, is one of the most famous Celtic symbols. The square and compass are the most easily identifiable masonic symbol and are used in their rituals.
An attractive accent piece, this cast brass belt buckle is made with a shiny, eye-catching chrome-plated finish. It measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide). Sturdy and solid in construction, it carries a solid weight and completes any kilted outfit.
About Celtic Knots and Interlacing
In the Middle Ages, Irish monks hand drew interlacing patterns within illuminated manuscripts, namely the Book of Kells. We often refer to these interlacing patterns as Celtic knots. Such knots are a single line connected, a metaphor for the soul that these monks believe has no beginning nor end. It’s basically a more complicated version of the infinity sign. The perfect way to connect to your Celtic roots!
The Square and Compasses
The square and compasses (or, more correctly, a square and a set of compasses joined together) is the single most identifiable symbol of Freemasonry. Both the square and compasses are architect’s tools and are used in Masonic ritual as emblems to teach symbolic lessons. If you are a true Mason then this is the Masonic kilt pin you need to have. If you are not a mason and you don’t plan on giving this kilt pin as a gift to a Mason, than this kilt pin might not be the right kilt pin for you.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Clan Crest Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland from high-quality lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish for maximum authenticity
- Display your heritage and pride with over 200 clan crest options available
- The versatile piece fits any standard kilt belt
- The belt buckle measures 4 x 2.75 inches, so it’s sure to be noticed
- The Standard Celtic Embossed Leather Kilt Belt is classic and attractive, made with good-quality black leather
- This piece is embossed with a decorative Celtic knot pattern and is compatible with most standard kilt belt buckles
- It measures 2¼ inches inches wide
- It’s the perfect accessory for your favorite kilt, available in various sizes for waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
- Made in Scotland and features famous Scottish symbols of the rampant lions and the saltire flag
- Crisp, clean design that allows the artistry to be clearly seen—a true quality statement piece
- Solid cast brass buckle with antiqued silver finish
- Measures 4 inches by 3 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- The Irish Claddagh Kilt Belt Buckle is full of meaning–two hands (friendship) hold a heart (love), topped by a crown (loyalty)
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches with good, solid construction and compatible with any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide)
- Made in Scotland this cast brass belt buckle with antiqued silver finish for practicality and style
- The Celtic knot design represents eternity–celebrate unbroken continuity with your Irish heritage