- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Emerald Society Premium Police Sporran
- SKU: ESPPS
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Law and Fire, Military and Law Enforcement, Premium Fur Sporrans, Sporrans
- Tags: Fur, Law Enforcement, Leather, Made in Scotland
- To Promote the Irish and Irish-American Culture and Achievements, particularly in the Federal community;
- To foster an exchange of ideas and information within the Irish-American Law Enforcement and Defense community;
- To foster friendship and cooperation among the membership and with other Irish-American Law Enforcement groups;
- To provide and encourage training and education for its members.
The ESFLEA was founded in New York City in 1995 by a group of USINS Inspectors with common interests… their heritage and their desire to improve the professionalism of their agency. Rebuffed by their agency, the ESFLEA founders decided to expand the scope of their fraternal and social organization by including all federal law enforcement agencies.
In 1997, ESFLEA incorporated under Section 402 of the New York State Non-Profit Corporation Laws, and was soon after registered with the Internal Revenue Service and the New York State Department of Taxation as a tax-exempt organization. Soon after, ESFLEA was recognized and chartered by the National Conference of Law Enforcement Emerald Societies as the only nationwide organization of federal law enforcement and public safety personnel of Irish and Gaelic descent.
Officer Badge, Deputy Badge
|Chain Strap Size||
Sporran Suspender (One Size), Small (Up to 34 inch), Medium (Up to 43 Inch), Large (40-48 Inch), XL (45-53 Inch), XXL (50-58 Inch), XXXL (54-62 Inch)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Standard Rob Roy Sporran links your style to the notorious Scottish highland rebel, Rob Roy; its straightforward practicality is traditional of 18th-century highland dress
- Crafted with genuine leather, a spacious interior, and pewter button drawstring closure makes this sporran elegant and practical
- Affordability, craftsmanship, and authenticity combine to make this a durable and reliable accessory
- Includes a chain strap so you can start wearing it with your kilt right away
- Made right in Scotland from good-quality black leather
- Attaches to most kilt belts (2.5 inches)
- Convenient snap closure with a Celtic knot design
- Measures 5 inches x 7 inches to hold all your items
- The Celtic Embossed Belt Pouch can attach to most kilt belts up to 2 ½ inches.
- This piece features good quality leather embossed with a Celtic knot design.
- It’s 5.5 inches by 7 inches and more than 2 inches deep to fit all of your essentials.
- The simple, elegant design matches any Celtic outfit.