Thistle Grey Rabbit Fur Sporran
- SKU: SEF10-THISTLE
- Categories: Father's Day Gift Ideas, Highland Accessories, Quality Fur Sporrans, Sporrans, Thistle Collection
- Tags: Fur, Leather, Rabbit, Thistle
- Fine-quality black leather sporran encased in quality grey rabbit’s fur
- Black leather thistle targe embellishes the front-facing three grey rabbit’s fur tassels
- Lightweight and spacious enough for your phone, keys, and wallet
- Top-opening snap closure keeps your valuables secure and accessible
- Choose between a chain strap or suspender to keep your fashionable sporran close to you
Thistle Grey Rabbit Fur Sporran
Perfect for any occasion, this fashionable sporran is the versatile accessory for either a formal or casual event! Secure your belongings in this grey rabbit’s fur-coated sporran, adorned with three grey rabbit’s fur tassels. The top-opening snap closure offers both security and accessibility for your phone, keys, and a slim wallet.
From the traditional Scottish targe and thistle, to the cantle embossed with the Celtic knot pattern, this accessory will showcase your appreciation for your Celtic heritage. Whether you pair it with the chain strap or suspender, this sporran will become your new favorite Celtic accessory. Interested in the best chain strap you can get? Our Premium Chain Strap is an awesome upgrade option.
The Scottish Thistle: The Legend and Meaning
As the most well known and easily recognized symbol of Scotland, the thistle is also believed to be the oldest recorded national flower.
Legend has it that a field of thistles saved a party of sleeping Scots warriors from an ambush by Norse invaders. When one of the Norse attackers trod on a thistle field with his bare feet, his cries and screams roused the Scots. The ambush was made ineffective, and the Scots were able to defeat the invaders. The Scots’ victory was all thanks to the thistle’s thorns! The thistle was then adopted as the symbol of Scotland. It represents the bravery, devotion, durability, strength, and determination of the Celtic people.
|Standard Sporran Chains||
Sporran Suspender (One Size), Regular (Up to a 46 Inch Waist), XL (Up to a 56 Inch Waist)
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Sporran suspender made in Scotland from excellent quality black leather
- Features a beautiful, detailed Celtic knot embossed design
- Attaches to any standard 2¼ inch kilt belt
- Adjustable to fit any waist size; features a snap closure for easy on/off
- Premium quality black leather chain strap; attach it to any sporran with two sturdy metal clips
- Pair with any of our Scottish-made sporrans to complete a fully Scottish-made outfit
- Features a reliable metal chain and fastens with a secure metal buckle for added stability
- Available in sizes Small to XXXL
- Made in Scotland
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Celtic Knot Embossed Premium Leather Sporran is made in Scotland for authenticity
- Style meets function: two Celtic knots adorn the flap, which features a button closure
- Customize this future heirloom to the present with your choice of either a Celtic embossed sporran suspender or a chain strap available in an array of sizes
- Features premium black leather and three leather tassels for quiet elegance
Usually in stock, otherwise please allow 4 weeks for delivery.
- Our kid size rabbit sporran is made from good-quality black leather.
- It features beautiful and fashionable real white rabbit fur.
- The convenient and easy snap closure and included child’s chain strap makes it ideal for children.
- This sporran is the perfect size for children, measuring 6 inches x 5 inches.
- Black and White Rabbit Fur Sporran made from good-quality black leather for sleek style
- Convenient top closure for easy access
- Comes with chain strap(up to 46″) or choose XL strap or suspender
- Features real rabbit fur, leather targe, and chrome cantle adds a touch of rusticity