Rustic Wood-Handled Sgian Dubh
This rustic wood-handled sgian dubh has a nice “old fashioned” look. You can wear it with any outfit, but it looks especially good with Ancient Kilts, Greatkilts, and Phillabegs. Kilt or no kilt, it will look great with any reenactment outfit. Sgian dubh, boot knife, it’s even popular with the ladies as a bodice knife.
- Rustic Wooden Handle
- Quality Sheath from Scotland
- Old Fashioned Look
- 4 In Blade, 7.5 in Overall
It has a hardwood handle with brass fittings. The double-edged blade is a good quality stainless-steel. It comes fairly sharp already, but with a little bit of work, the blade will take some really sharp edges.
Each one comes with a good-quality, leather, Celtic-embossed sheath made in Scotland.
You can’t go wrong!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Polished Rhodium-Plated Scottish Thistle Mounts
- Choose from 6 Stone Colors: Cairngorm, Red, Green, Blue, Black, and Amethyst
- Very Nice Display and Storage Case
- More than 250 Clan Crests Available
- Special-order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Measures 2″ Wide and Approx. 5″ Long
- Features a Small Buckle and Strap
- Slide Your Belt Through the 2″ Loop
- Buckle the Small Strap Onto Your Dirk
- There Should Be a Metal Loop to Slip it Through
- Faux blackwood sgian dubh
- Good quality plastic handle instead of real wood
- Decorative faux bone top
- Good quality stainless steel blade
- Real leather Celtic embossed sheath
- A good knife for a good price
- Looks very much like real blackwood
- Well-made Sgian Dubh with 3.25 inch stainless steel blade
- Features a chrome thistle badge design on the handle to display Scottish culture
- Comes with a sleek, chrome-plated plastic sheath for your convenience
- Affordable yet good quality, perfect to start your collection