Rustic Wood Handled Sgian Dubh – Black Sheath
- Measures 7.5 inches overall with a 4 inch blade
- Rustic wood handle and an authentic made-in-Scotland black sheath
- Traditionally tucked into the top of the kilt hose and worn on the same side as the dominant hand
- Old-fashioned look; pair with a great kilt or ancient kilt or wear it to a historical event
Only 4 left in stock
Measuring 7.5 inches with a 4” blade, this quality sheath was made in Scotland. The aged look will complement any great kilt or ancient kilt. You will feel like you’ve traveled back in time with the rustic wood handle.
Part of an authentic Scottish outfit, the Sgian Dubh was worn tucked into the top of a kilt hose and used to prepare and eat biadh (food). It is worn on the same side as your dominant hand. Historians theorize that the secondary meaning of dubh (hidden) is used as the handle of the Sgian Dubh was the only part showing.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Faux blackwood sgian dubh
- Good quality plastic handle instead of real wood
- Decorative faux bone top
- Good quality stainless steel blade
- Real leather Celtic embossed sheath
- A good knife for a good price
- Looks very much like real blackwood
- The Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle represents a traditional part of a Highland Scot’s outfit featuring characteristic stripes.
- This powerful symbol of a Scotsman’s honor boasts a folded stainless steel blade measuring 6.75 inches long.
- Its ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs. This piece includes a leather sheath with a pressed pattern.
- Perfect for Highland events, the dirk measures 13 inches overall—14 inches in its sheath.
- Well-made Sgian Dubh made in Scotland with a 3.5-inch stainless steel blade
- Genuine stag antler handle for a unique and one of a kind authentic look
- Comes with a leather sheath embossed with a traditional Celtic knot design
- Perfect for collectors or practical use