Stag Antler Damascus Steel Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WSGM1D
- Categories: Groomsman Gifts, Highland Accessories, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sgian Dubhs, Stag Collection, Weaponry, Weaponry
- Tags: Antler, Celtic Knot, Damascus, Leather, Made in Scotland, Stag
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a Damascus steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.
Only 4 left in stock
A truly authentic piece of Scottish tradition, this stag handle sgian dubh is hand-carved by highly skilled Scottish craftsmen. Carved from a red stag antler, each piece is unique in appearance and will look great tucked into your kilt hose. Our stag handle sgian dubh is paired with a Damascus steel blade and a good-quality embossed leather sheath.
Celtic tradition regarded the stag as a powerful animal and a symbol of courage. Connect to these roots and display your nobility and power with this fine accessory that will enhance any traditional outfit.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Simple, classic, and smooth design. Pair this kilt belt with any kilt on any occasion
- Adjusting this kilt belt is a breeze with the easy-to-use velcro closure
- Measures 2 inches wide and is compatible with any of our standard kilt belt buckles
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last
- Cast brass with chrome plated finish
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures Approx. 3.75″ X 2.75″
- Mirror level shine
- Circular Celtic knots dot the four corners
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
- The Don McKee Pewter Lion Kilt Belt Buckle is in the USA by famous artist Don McKee
- The rampant lion is one of Scotland’s most famous symbols, representing courage, nobility, and strength
- This piece measures 4 inches by 3 inches, making it compatible with all standard kilt belts
- Fine craftsmanship is seen throughout — negative space create the opportunity for your kilt to peek through