Stag Horn Sgian Dubh with Stainless Steel Blade
- SKU: WSGM2
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sgian Dubhs, Stag Collection, Weaponry, Weaponry
- Tags: Antler, Celtic Knot, Leather, Made in Scotland, Stag, Stainless Steel
- Well-made Sgian Dubh made in Scotland with a 3.5-inch stainless steel blade
- Genuine stag antler handle for a unique and one of a kind authentic look
- Comes with a leather sheath embossed with a traditional Celtic knot design
- Perfect for collectors or practical use
Only 4 left in stock
If you’re in the market for a traditional and practical Sgian Dubh for yourself or as a gift, look no further! With its quality craftsmanship made right in Scotland with a high-quality stainless steel blade, this quality Sgian Dubh is sure to impress. Featuring a 4.5 inches long leather sheath with Celtic knot embossing, your new, authentic Sgian Dubh is the perfect item for collectors and traditional Celtic-lovers alike.
The stag is a powerful symbol in Celtic legend. With each 4” long handle made from a unique, one of a kind, genuine stag horn, this Sgian Dubh will definitely stand out in your collection, and you can be sure no one has anything like it!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made by world-renowned artist and craftsman Don McKee and is sturdy with intricate detail
- Features Scottish thistle symbol and represents Celtic bravery, determination, and nobility
- Fits any standard kilt belt (2.5 inches wide) and is appropriate for any kilted outfit
- Made in the USA from solid cast pewter
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
- Well-made 3.5-inch kilt pin featuring a stag’s head design
- Made in Scotland from solid, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
- 100% cast pewter kilt belt buckle.
- Made in the USA by Don McKee, world-renowned craftsman, for guaranteed quality and authentic design
- Hidden St. Andrew’s cross between Celtic knot designs. Eye-catching and personal details make this piece unique
- Harken back to Celtic history by wearing an interlacing Celtic knot with St. Andrew’s cross detail
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.