- You cannot add "52 Inch Wallace Claymore" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Thistle Sgian Dubh Chrome Top
- SKU: WSDET
- Categories: Groomsman Gifts, Highland Accessories, Holiday Gift Guide, Sgian Dubhs, Thistle Collection, Weaponry
- Tags: Chrome, Thistle
- Well-made Sgian Dubh with 3.25 inch stainless steel blade
- Features a chrome thistle badge design on the handle to display Scottish culture
- Comes with a sleek, chrome-plated plastic sheath for your convenience
- Affordable yet good quality, perfect to start your collection
Thistle Sgian Dubh Chrome Top
Finding a good-quality sgian dubh at this price is nearly impossible. But here at Celtic Croft, we have done the impossible! With a 3.25 inch long high-quality stainless steel blade, thistle badge design on the handle, and an included sheath, you’ll be blown away by the value this sgian dubh can give you! If you’re looking to start your collection of Sgian Dubhs, this is definitely where to start—affordable yet well-made, the beautiful chrome plating and design look even better in person. The next time you use this Sgian Dubh, you can think about the thistle, the symbol of Scotland, and the bravery and determination of the Scottish people! When you’re ready to upgrade or grow your collection, be sure to check out our authentic Sgian Dubhs made in Scotland.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- One of our best-sellers with details inspired by Scotland, from the interlacing designs to the Triskele Celtic Knot Design
- Fine-quality Scottish craftsmanship, this cast pewter kilt belt buckle will fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Made in Scotland, it’s durable, solid and will last a lifetime
- Measures 3.75” x 3 inches, the perfect piece to complete your kilted outfit and connect to your Celtic roots
- Good quality, brass kilt belt buckle crafted in Scotland
- Features a blue Saltire and lion rampant design with an antiquated look
- Perfect for use with any kilted outfit
- Measures approximately 4 x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- The Don McKee Pewter Lion Kilt Belt Buckle is in the USA by famous artist Don McKee
- The rampant lion is one of Scotland’s most famous symbols, representing courage, nobility, and strength
- This piece measures 4 inches by 3 inches, making it compatible with all standard kilt belts
- Fine craftsmanship is seen throughout — negative space create the opportunity for your kilt to peek through
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet