- You cannot add "52 Inch Wallace Claymore" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Thistle Sgian Dubh Chrome Top
- SKU: WSDET
- Categories: Groomsman Gifts, Highland Accessories, Holiday Gift Guide, Sgian Dubhs, Thistle Collection, Weaponry
- Tags: Chrome, Thistle
- Well-made Sgian Dubh with 3.25 inch stainless steel blade
- Features a chrome thistle badge design on the handle to display Scottish culture
- Comes with a sleek, chrome-plated plastic sheath for your convenience
- Affordable yet good quality, perfect to start your collection
Thistle Sgian Dubh Chrome Top
Finding a good-quality sgian dubh at this price is nearly impossible. But here at Celtic Croft, we have done the impossible! With a 3.25 inch long high-quality stainless steel blade, thistle badge design on the handle, and an included sheath, you’ll be blown away by the value this sgian dubh can give you! If you’re looking to start your collection of Sgian Dubhs, this is definitely where to start—affordable yet well-made, the beautiful chrome plating and design look even better in person. The next time you use this Sgian Dubh, you can think about the thistle, the symbol of Scotland, and the bravery and determination of the Scottish people! When you’re ready to upgrade or grow your collection, be sure to check out our authentic Sgian Dubhs made in Scotland.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- 3-inch wide kilt belt made from extra thick full-grain leather
- Strong and stylish solid brass buckle
- Perfect for use with any historic style kilt, choose between black or brown
- Available in sizes S-XXL to fit waists from 28 to 56 inches
- Hand-made in the USA
- The Don McKee Pewter Lion Kilt Belt Buckle is in the USA by famous artist Don McKee
- The rampant lion is one of Scotland’s most famous symbols, representing courage, nobility, and strength
- This piece measures 4 inches by 3 inches, making it compatible with all standard kilt belts
- Fine craftsmanship is seen throughout — negative space create the opportunity for your kilt to peek through
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, some of these can take up to a year. If you place an order, we will get your hat to you as soon as it arrives from Scotland. Please know we appreciate your kind patience.
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet