Irish County Tartan Neck Ties – Spring Weight – In-Stock Special
- SKU: ATT02-I-IS
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Irish Tartan Stuff, Irish Tartans and Stuff, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Hats and Ties, Tartan Ties and Cummerbunds
- Tags: Irish, Spring Weight, Wool
- Our collection of Tartan Neck Ties – Spring Weight highlights your Scottish heritage at any event.
- Ties are made in Scotland out of 100% premium wool tartan for a durable product.
- The ties’ 8 oz. spring weight ensures you will be cool and comfortable.
- Choose from 32 county tartans for a custom look.
- Available while supplies last.
Every Scottish gent needs a few Tartan Neck Ties – Spring Weight. With 32 county tartans to choose from, show off your Irish family pride. Ties are made lovingly in Scotland with 100% premium 8-ounce wool for a refined piece. The spring weight will not tie you down on the warmer days! Want to be proper and dapper? The tartan ties worn with an Argyle style shirt, jacket, and vest will give you that perfect appearance! Wear to work, a special event, or every day. And a matching tie for your kilt will complete your Celtic look!
Donegal County, Fermanagh County, Kerry County, Mayo County
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Premium quality pure lead-free pewter
- Hinged lid with sturdy handle
- Lid is accented with pewter clan crest and Celtic knot work
- 16oz. capacity
- Made in Scotland
- Available in over 250 clan crests
- Non clan crest available
- Sgian dubh cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium — fits nicely into your kilt hose
- Choose between six gemstones (black, blue, green, red, topaz, purple) — the stone has a multi-facet cut and gold foil backed
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork and designed with the thistle symbol, a symbol of Scottish nobility and valor
- Connect to your ancestry and heritage by choosing from over 250+ clan crests or generic crests (i.e., Lion, Thistle, St. Andrews, Piper, or Masonic crests)
- The perfect accessory to complete a traditional Highland outfit, the Clan Crest Stag Handle fits nicely into your hose.
- Choose from over 200 clan crests to set in the pommel.
- This sgian dubh boasts a handle made with durable resin, resembling a staghorn.
- Sheath it stainless steel blade in a genuine brown leather sheath.
- The Braveheart Ancient Kilt is the same rustic tartan–authentically woven in Scotland– featured in the movie Braveheart
- This kilt is sewn right here in the US and wears lighter, cooler, more comfortably than wool typically does
- It’s custom-made just for you and available in 6, 8, and 10 yard lengths to accommodate different waist sizes
- Please allow 1-2- weeks for delivery for this bit o’ rugged highland style to arrive at your door