Canvas Utility Kilt – Free Kilt Hanger
- SKU: KCAN-3
- Categories: Kilts, Utility Kilts
- Tags: Canvas, Cotton, Special-Order, Utility
- Practical utility kilt made from good-quality, durable, and comfortable cotton canvas
- Comes with two large side pockets to conveniently hold all your items
- Fastens securely with straps, buckles, and snaps with belt loops to fit any 2¼-inch belt
- Perfect for activewear, daily use, or festivals and features D-rings and sturdy hooks for hanging flasks and other items
Special-order! Please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
As a frequent kilt wearer and outdoorsman, it’s a must-have to find a comfortable and durable kilt that can handle active outdoor use or daily wear-and-tear. Whether you need it for camping, hiking, Highland games, or Celtic festivals, these canvas utility kilts have everything you need! Available in eight different colors, these utility kilts also feature D-rings and hooks to hang flasks or other necessary items for your convenience! No need for a sporran either with these kilts—they come with two large side pòcaid (pockets) to hold your phone, wallet, keys, and other essentials on the go.
These utility kilts are a customer favorite, and they’re special order items, so please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery!
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 30″-58″, and lengths 19″-25″. (If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pant’s waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you as it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
Special-Order. Please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Black, Dark Brown, Fire Engine Red, Khaki, Olive Green, Purple, Royal Blue, White
|Waist Size (Inches)||
30W, 32W, 34W, 36W, 38W, 40W, 42W, 44W, 46W, 48W, 50W, 52W, 54W, 56W, 58W
|Kilt Length (Inches)||
19L, 21L, 23L, 25L
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Premium wool and authentic Scottish craftsmanship for authentic wear and appearance
- Tailored to fit your measurements, the Celtic Croft’s Right Fit™ Guarantee makes for a worry-free ordering process
- Choose from several Irish tartans for optimal customized design
- 4 to 5 yards of fabric with machine-stitched, shallow pleats for a multifaceted garment. Wear this kilt proudly to a variety of occasions for years to come
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 6-12 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Cheater Pleats are Available
- Heavy weight (15/16 oz.) premium wool tartan
- 4 Yard (fits up to a 38″ waist) $499.00
- 5 Yard (fits up to a 48″ waist) $619.00
- 6 Yard (fits up to a 60″ waist) $739.00
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 4-12 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Phillabeg Made in the USA
- Poly/Viscose Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Polyester and Viscose Blend
- Thin, Breathable Fabric
- Recommended for Summer Events
- 4 yds, (fits up to a 38in waist)
- 5 yds, (fits up to a 48in waist)
- 6 yds, (fits up to a 60in waist)
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
Our phillabegs (little kilt) are made in the USA from our medium weight premium wool tartan that is woven in Scotland. The Phillabeg is an early predecessor of today’s modern kilt, dating back to at least the late 1600’s. It is simply a length of tartan about 25″ wide and about 4 yds long, loosely bunched or pleated, and held about the waist with a belt. Perfect for Renaissance festivals, Renaissance weddings, casual wear, Irish fairs and Highland games.
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 6-12 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet