Welsh Tartan Medium Weight Premium Wool Fiona Kilted Skirt
- SKU: LPKS05WV
- Categories: Fiona Skirts, Kilts and Skirts, Ladieswear, Welsh Tartans and Stuff
- Tags: Custom-Order, Medium Weight, Welsh, Wool
$300.00 – $360.00
Medium Weight Pleated Ladies’ Kilted Skirt (Tartan List N)
Don’t let the boys have all the fun! Our medium-weight standard ladies’ kilted skirt is our solution to a woman’s kilt. Whether you’re matching your date or flying solo like the strong Celtic lady you are, this kilted skirt will give you an excuse to wear tartan! Choose from several tartans to match your family’s ancestral tartan and your personal style. It is available in approximately 18-28″ inch length and 24-52 inch waist (with half-inches available) – likely to fit most sizes. These skirts are embellished with three subtle buckles and straps for an authentic kilt look and feel. Add this kilted skirt to your collection or gift to your Celtic friend!
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist — Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”. We really don’t recommend this though, for a Hostess Kilt.
Hip — Measure around your hips at the fullest point.
Length — Measure from your desired waist to your desired length.
For more information on measurements see our measuring info page.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
|Waist Size (Inches)||
24W, 24.5W, 25W, 25.5W, 26W, 26.5W, 27W, 27.5W, 28W, 28.5W, 29W, 29.5W, 30W, 30.5W, 31W, 31.5W, 32W, 32.5W, 33W, 33.5W, 34W, 34.5W, 35W, 35.5W, 36W, 36.5W, 37W, 37.5W, 38W, 38.5W, 39W, 39.5W, 40W, 40.5W, 41W, 41.5W, 42W, 42.5W, 43W, 43.5W, 44W, 44.5W, 45W, 45.5W, 46W, 46.5W, 47W, 47.5W, 48W, 48.5W, 49W, 49.5W, 50W, 50.5W, 51W, 51.5W, 52W
|Hip Size (Inches)||
24H, 24.5H, 25H, 25.5H, 26H, 26.5H, 27H, 27.5H, 28H, 28.5H, 29H, 29.5H, 30H, 30.5H, 31H, 31.5H, 32H, 32.5H, 33H, 33.5H, 34H, 34.5H, 35H, 35.5H, 36H, 36.5H, 37H, 37.5H, 38H, 38.5H, 39H, 39.5H, 40H, 40.5H, 41H, 41.5H, 42H, 42.5H, 43H, 43.5H, 44H, 44.5H, 45H, 45.5H, 46H, 46.5H, 47H, 47.5H, 48H, 48.5H, 49H, 49.5H, 50H, 50.5H, 51H, 51.5H, 52H
18L, 18.5L, 19L, 19.5L, 20L, 20.5L, 21L, 21.5L, 22L, 22.5L, 23L, 23.5L, 24L, 24.5L, 25L, 25.5L, 26L, 26.5L, 27L, 27.5L, 28L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Customized to Your Measurements
- Poly/Viscose Tartan
- Three 0.75″ Straps and Buckles
- Comfortable, Affordable, No Itch
- Matching Accessories Available
- With the Full Length Gathered Skirt—11 oz Premium Wool—made in the USA—you can choose from 500+ tartans woven in Scotland.
- Generously gathered with a hidden zipper and button closure, it’s made in the USA from 100% premium, 11 oz lightweight wool.
- This piece is custom-made to your exact measurements. Order a skirt that is as unique as you are.
- It’s perfect for accessories: choose a matching scarf, sash, tam, shawl, and/or serape.
- Authentic, stylish, and practical and made with spring weight (8 oz) 100% premium wool that is lightweight enough for daily wear
- Made to order in Scotland and available in over 500 clan and non-clan tartans
- Perfect for casual to formal wear they are both warm and elegant
- Measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely
- Available while supplies last
- On cool days, comfortably hit the links or stroll in the glen with the Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf
- Made in Scotland from premium wool for genuine authenticity
- 9-inch x 54-inch scarf in our thinnest fabric for the ideal level of warmth in the spring and fall
- Available in hundreds of tartans so you can choose the perfect pattern to reflect your family heritage and pride
- Available while supplies last