Welsh Tartan Medium Weight Premium Wool Standard Ladies’ Kilted Skirt
- SKU: LKS05WV
- Categories: Kilted Skirt, Ladieswear, Welsh Tartans and Stuff
- Tags: Custom-Order, Medium Weight, Welsh, Wool
$300.00 – $360.00
Medium Weight Standard Ladies’ Kilted Skirt (Tartan List N)
Don’t let the boys have all the fun! Our medium-weight standard ladies’ kilted skirt is our solution to a woman’s kilt. Whether you’re matching your date or flying solo like the strong Celtic lady you are, this kilted skirt will give you an excuse to wear tartan! Choose from several tartans to match your family’s ancestral tartan and your personal style. It is available in approximately 18-28″ inch length and 24-52 inch waist (with half-inches available) – likely to fit most sizes. These skirts are embellished with three subtle buckles and straps for an authentic kilt look and feel. Add this kilted skirt to your collection or gift to your Celtic friend!
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist — Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”. We really don’t recommend this though, for a Hostess Kilt.
Hip — Measure around your hips at the fullest point.
Length — Measure from your desired waist to your desired length.
For more information on measurements see our measuring info page.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
|Waist Size (Inches)||
24W, 24.5W, 25W, 25.5W, 26W, 26.5W, 27W, 27.5W, 28W, 28.5W, 29W, 29.5W, 30W, 30.5W, 31W, 31.5W, 32W, 32.5W, 33W, 33.5W, 34W, 34.5W, 35W, 35.5W, 36W, 36.5W, 37W, 37.5W, 38W, 38.5W, 39W, 39.5W, 40W, 40.5W, 41W, 41.5W, 42W, 42.5W, 43W, 43.5W, 44W, 44.5W, 45W, 45.5W, 46W, 46.5W, 47W, 47.5W, 48W, 48.5W, 49W, 49.5W, 50W, 50.5W, 51W, 51.5W, 52W
|Hip Size (Inches)||
24H, 24.5H, 25H, 25.5H, 26H, 26.5H, 27H, 27.5H, 28H, 28.5H, 29H, 29.5H, 30H, 30.5H, 31H, 31.5H, 32H, 32.5H, 33H, 33.5H, 34H, 34.5H, 35H, 35.5H, 36H, 36.5H, 37H, 37.5H, 38H, 38.5H, 39H, 39.5H, 40H, 40.5H, 41H, 41.5H, 42H, 42.5H, 43H, 43.5H, 44H, 44.5H, 45H, 45.5H, 46H, 46.5H, 47H, 47.5H, 48H, 48.5H, 49H, 49.5H, 50H, 50.5H, 51H, 51.5H, 52H
18L, 18.5L, 19L, 19.5L, 20L, 20.5L, 21L, 21.5L, 22L, 22.5L, 23L, 23.5L, 24L, 24.5L, 25L, 25.5L, 26L, 26.5L, 27L, 27.5L, 28L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Available in hundreds of tartans
- 100% Premium Wool
- Made to your measurements
- Great for reenactments, festivals, and more!
- Authentic, stylish, and practical and made with spring weight (8 oz) 100% premium wool that is lightweight enough for daily wear
- Made to order in Scotland and available in over 500 clan and non-clan tartans
- Perfect for casual to formal wear they are both warm and elegant
- Measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely
- Available while supplies last
- Made in Scotland
- Customized to Your Measurements
- Poly/Viscose Tartan
- Three 0.75″ Straps and Buckles
- Comfortable, Affordable, No Itch
- Deep Pleats
- Matching Accessories Available
- Tartan woven in Scotland—this skirt is custom-made in the USA to your exact measurements
- Generously gathered and uses a hidden zipper and button enclosure
- Made with a poly/viscose blend for an affordable, comfortable, and wool-free option
- Upgrade your outfit with a matching shawl, serape, tam, sash, or scarf