Clan Crest Shot Glass 80/20
- SKU: CCT04
- Categories: Burns Night Essentials, Clan Crest Glassware, Clan Crest Mugs and Glasses, Mugs and Glasses, Scotch Lovers Give a Dram
- Tag: Special-Order
- Laser Etched
- 80 Clan Crests
Clan Crest Shot Glass
Enjoy your favorite Scotch in style with your new clan crest shot glass! Engraved with your choice of 80 clan crests. Sorry, scotch not included!
- Laser Etched
- 80 Clan Crests
Want to buy more than one? Save $15 when you buy a set of 4! Click here.
Contrary to popular belief, not all who bear the name of a clan is blood related to the original chief of the clan. Clansmen did not have to be related to be part of a clan, and many were simply followers or tenants. When they adopted the use of surnames in the 16th and 17th centuries, many clansmen took on the chief’s surname in order to show loyalty or to gain benefits.
In the past, everyone who lived on the chief’s territory, or anyone that pledged allegiance to the chief made up a clan. Eventually, many clansmen adopted the clan chief’s surname. Chiefs had the right to add or remove people from the clan, even blood relatives. Nowadays, anyone with the chief’s surname is considered a member of the clan. In addition, those who offer allegiance to the chief may become a member, unless the chief rejects them.
|Clan Crest List W||
Anderson, Armstrong, Blair, Brown(e), Bruce, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Chisholm, Clark(e), Cochrane, Colquhoun, Cooper, Craig, Crawford, Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Duncan, Farquharson, Ferguson, Forbes, Fraser of Lovat, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Hay, Henderson, Hunter, Irvine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kinnaird, Lamont, Lindsay, MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDougall, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacGregor, MacIntyre, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLean, MacLeod (of Harris) (hunting green), MacLeod (of Lewis) (dress yellow), MacMillan, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacPherson, MacRae, Mitchell, Moffat, Morrison, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Robertson, Ross, Russell, Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Smith, Stewart, Sutherland, Taylor, Thom(p)son, Turnbull, Walker, Wallace, Watson, Wilson, Young
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Tartan balmoral made in Scotland; perfect for men or women
- Made with Spring Weight (8oz) premium wool; lightweight and warm
- Choose from more than 500 ancient and modern tartans
- One-size-fits-all design with an adjustable drawstring tie in back
Due to supply issues in Scotland, these can take up to 10 months. Please be aware of the possible delay before ordering.
- Dishwasher safe. 500ml insulated, double walled, stainless steel vacuum flask and water bottle
- Keeps liquids hot for 12 hours, or cold for 24 hours.
- Laser engraved with your clan crest and clan information
- Special order: Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery
- Whether you’re walking in the park or accessorizing for the Highland Games, the Tartan Tam—Spring Weight is an unmistakably Celtic accessory
- Add a splash of tartan without getting too hot—these tams’ spring weight means a mere 8 ounces of premium wool
- Endlessly versatile, these unisex tams are one-size-fits-all with an elastic headband. Choose from over 500 tartans
- Made custom just for you and shipped directly from Scotland for genuine authenticity—please expect 6 to 10 weeks for delivery