Celtic Spiral Earrings
- SKU: JES12
- Categories: Bridesmaids Gifts, Celtic Earrings, Great Gifts Under $100, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Spiral, Sterling Silver
- Beautiful Celtic spiral earrings perfect for any occasion
- Earrings and hooks made from sterling silver
- Features a 3-dimensional triskele design with roots deep in Celtic history
- Measures approximately 1.5-inches long, makes an excellent gift for anniversaries and holidays
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
You don’t need a kilt to incorporate a Celtic look to your outfit! These beautiful and stylish earrings are made from sterling silver and feature a spiral design for a subtle connection to Celtic history. Classic, timeless, and elegant, these earrings are the perfect way to show your Celtic pride as a complement to any outfit, and they make great gifts for a Celtic-loving friend or loved one! You won’t be disappointed with this choice, and you can’t beat the price for the quality—be prepared to receive lots of compliments when you’re wearing these earrings.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Scottish Thistle Earrings, Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted from sterling silver and measuring approximately ⅝ inches across makes these earrings an exceptional piece
- A Celtic favorite, get them for yourself or give them as gifts
- Matching Thistle Necklace available to complement the earrings
The Claddagh is a traditional Irish ring. It can be worn as a symbol of heritage or simply to express a commitment to three beautiful sentiments.
For centuries, couples have exchanged the famous Claddagh ring as engagement or wedding rings. The symbols stand for love, loyalty & friendship which are represented by the heart, the crown, and the hands.