Plain Leather-Bound Journal
- SKU: STJ04
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Books and Media, Great Gifts Under $100, Leather Journals, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Leather, Media
- Wrapped in high-quality leather and fastened by a brass clasp
- Measures approximately 7 inches by 5 inches and just 1 inch thick, you can bring it with you anywhere comfortably
- Old-fashioned and rough-cut and its pages are hand-bound—it’s the closest thing to a modern-day Celtic poet’s traditional notebook
- Unlined pages mean you can doodle or sketch freely in addition to writing your thoughts
Plain Leather-Bound Journal
It’s hard to resist a beautiful new journal, especially when the journal is as beautiful as this! Our Plain Leather-Bound Journal might have plain in the title, but with all this gorgeous, high-quality leather, old-fashioned style, and hand-bound pages, it’s certain to serve as the traditional unlined journal you’ve always wanted! Secured by an elegant brass clasp, you can trust this little book to hold all your doodles, lists, notes, and thoughts. Measuring at just 7 inches by 5 inches and only an inch thick, you’ll want to bring this journal with you wherever you go. Channel your inner Celtic poet and inscribe all your important messages into this leather-bound journal!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last
- Solid brass buckle
- Shinny chrome plated finish
- Fits all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures approximately 3.75 X 2.75 inches
D.B. (verified owner) –
This is a gorgeous journal. Lighter than I imagined. It could be heavier but it does have a ton of pages. It seems well made and is wonderfully vintage nostalgic.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch