Five Stone Plaid Brooch
- SKU: APB5S
- Categories: Gifts for Her, Sash and Plaid Brooches, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Plaid Brooches, Sash & Shawl Brooches, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Accessories, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Pewter, Special-Order
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
This striking plaid brooch is an elegant accompaniment to add a Celtic flair to any outfit. Made from fine-quality cast pewter, this brooch features five brilliant stones in a star pattern, available in red, green, yellow, purple, or blue. Adorned with an intricate Celtic knot design, this brooch will showcase your Celtic heritage to any beholder. This brooch is a mere 2.5” in diameter; while offering a gorgeous embellishment to your outfit, it may be too light to fasten together a great kilt. Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Scottish craftsmen that designed this fascinating accessory obviously did so with a heart full of Celtic pride.
Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
The St. Bridget’s Cross Pewter Brooch derives its name from St. Bridget, patroness saint of Ireland.
It features the St. Bridget Cross, traditionally believed to protect a house against fire and evil.
Made from antiqued pewter, it features a Celtic knot border. Its pin back attaches to your outfit, bag, or scarf.
The brooch measures approximately 2 inches wide, making it the ideal Celtic complement to any outfit.
- The Antiqued Thistle Standard Plaid Brooch in brass has an antiqued lacquered finish.
- It’s approximately 3.25 inches in diameter, embellished with a border of thistles with a large thistle in the center.
- This vintage-style piece is sturdy enough to pin to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt.
- Our Antique Thistle Collection celebrates a Scottish symbol. Save $20 when you purchase a set of 4 Antique Thistle accessories.
- Well-made 2¼ inch brooch with a traditional eternity knot design.
- Made from solid, lead-free pewter with a shiny, smooth finish.
- Features a 3-dimensional Celtic knot for a traditional look.
- Symbolizes eternal love and friendship and makes an excellent gift.
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift