Five Stone Plaid Brooch
- SKU: APB5S
- Categories: Accessories, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Gifts for Her, Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Sash & Shawl Brooches, Sash and Plaid Brooches, Seasonal Collections, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Pewter, Special-Order
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
This striking plaid brooch is an elegant accompaniment to add a Celtic flair to any outfit. Made from fine-quality cast pewter, this brooch features five brilliant stones in a star pattern, available in red, green, yellow, purple, or blue. Adorned with an intricate Celtic knot design, this brooch will showcase your Celtic heritage to any beholder. This brooch is a mere 2.5” in diameter; while offering a gorgeous embellishment to your outfit, it may be too light to fasten together a great kilt. Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Scottish craftsmen that designed this fascinating accessory obviously did so with a heart full of Celtic pride.
Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in the USA
- Crafted by Don McKee
- Lead-free Pewter
- Intricate Design
- Measures Approx. 3″ x 4 3/4″
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2 5/8″ (68 mm)
- Bear Head Terminals
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
- Well-made 2¼ inch brooch with a traditional eternity knot design.
- Made from solid, lead-free pewter with a shiny, smooth finish.
- Features a 3-dimensional Celtic knot for a traditional look.
- Symbolizes eternal love and friendship and makes an excellent gift.
0 reviews with a 4-star rating
There are no reviews with a 4-star rating yet