Jacobite Highlander Pouch Sporran
- SKU: SRR06
- Categories: Accessories, Historical Style Sporrans, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sporrans
- Tags: Jacobite, Leather
- Made in the USA with real, batch-dyed cowhide, for an iconic look that is both durable and practical
- Roomy interior (7 inches x7 inches x2 inches) featuring a strap and bone toggle closure, together with a wide-opening drawstring mouth.
- This versatile piece does not require a chain strap or sporran suspender – slides easily onto any belt
- Versatility means you can pair it with Highland dress or an outfit of your choice
Only 2 left in stock
Channel the daring of historic rebels with the Jacobite Highlander Pouch Sporran. Batch-dyed cowhide with a drawstring closure is covered by a strap and bone toggle for added rustic effect. Combine secure storage space with an eye-catching embellishment, and you have a sporran you will cherish for years. The simple design displays the hand-sewn quality and rugged highland authenticity. Its durability and practicality make it a versatile accessory. Wear it with a standard kilt, great kilt, or ancient kilt, and prepare to strike envy into the hearts of all who see you wearing it.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Best-selling, durable black leather Spike Closure Leather Sporran, embossed with a classic Celtic knot design
- An eye-catching spike closure gives a punk rock touch to this practical accessory
- Ample, secure storage with the bonus of three black leather tassel embellishments
- Your preference between a chain strap(Comes with up to 46″ waist strap) or a sporran suspender to compliment your kilt
- Or grab a Premium Sporran Chain Strap for a nice upgrade
- Sporran suspender made in Scotland from excellent quality black leather
- Features a beautiful, detailed Celtic knot embossed design
- Attaches to any standard 2¼ inch kilt belt
- Adjustable to fit any waist size; features a snap closure for easy on/off
- The Clan Crest Sporran is genuine leather; features an authentically made-in-Scotland clan crest of your choice
- The Celtic Croft assembles this sporran in-house so we can personally guarantee its authenticity and premium quality
- This piece displays an embossed Celtic knot design, an emblem of eternity and fidelity that adds to the distinctiveness of the piece
- Create a bespoke accessory for your highland dress by choosing from over 200 lead-free pewter clan crest badges
- Excellent-quality, durable leather straps
- Antiqued-silver plated cast brass chain links
- High-quality baked enamel detail
- Made in Scotland
- Expensive, but worth it!
Custom made just for you! Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet