Jacobite Highlander Pouch Sporran
- SKU: SRR06
- Categories: Accessories, Historical Style Sporrans, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sporrans
- Tags: Jacobite, Leather
- Made in the USA with real, batch-dyed cowhide, for an iconic look that is both durable and practical
- Roomy interior (7 inches x7 inches x2 inches) featuring a strap and bone toggle closure, together with a wide-opening drawstring mouth.
- This versatile piece does not require a chain strap or sporran suspender – slides easily onto any belt
- Versatility means you can pair it with Highland dress or an outfit of your choice
Only 2 left in stock
Channel the daring of historic rebels with the Jacobite Highlander Pouch Sporran. Batch-dyed cowhide with a drawstring closure is covered by a strap and bone toggle for added rustic effect. Combine secure storage space with an eye-catching embellishment, and you have a sporran you will cherish for years. The simple design displays the hand-sewn quality and rugged highland authenticity. Its durability and practicality make it a versatile accessory. Wear it with a standard kilt, great kilt, or ancient kilt, and prepare to strike envy into the hearts of all who see you wearing it.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Lovely, soft white rabbit fur is eye-catching against the black leather body and Targe
Shiny chrome cantle tops off this sporran with a bit of flash
Easy access to all your goodies with an opening at the top with snaps closed for security
Comes with sporran chain strap(up to 46″ waist) or XL strap suspender
- Premium Chain Strap upgrade available
- Made with black leather; easy to wipe down and keep clean
- Designed for children up to 10 years of age, this comes with a child-size chain strap to attach it to their kilt
- A classic look that makes it appropriate for any occasion
- Measures 5.5 inches x 5 inches and the accessible snap enclosure makes it easy for children of all ages to open and close
- Made with white rabbit fur and black leather; adorned with a chrome thistle
- Measures 5.5 x 5 inches and is perfect for a child’s kilt or a small coin purse
- Designed for children up to age 10, comes with an easy to use snap closure
- Each sporran comes with a child’s chain strap
- Understated Celtic elegance make the Quality Rob Roy Sporran ideal for 18th-century cosplay
- Handmade in the USA from soft cowhide, it is stylish enough for heirloom quality and durable enough for regular use
- A wide opening and ample storage make this a practical accessory; an ornate pewter closure makes it a striking one
- Customize this locally-made leatherwork to your taste; between a brown or a black-dyed sporran
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet