Jacobite Highlander Suede Sporran
- SKU: SRR07
- Categories: Accessories, Historical Style Sporrans, Holiday Gift Guide, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sporrans
- Tags: Jacobite, Leather, Suede
- Jacobite Highlander Suede Sporran offers custom-made, hand-stitched authenticity; made in the USA from real cowhide
- Wide drawstring mouth and belt loop make this piece versatile as well as practical
- The rustic appeal doesn’t come at the expense of durability, adding to its adaptability to different events and occasions
- Pieces are one-of-a-kind as a result of the suede aging process, meaning your sporran will stand out, like the Jacobites
Access the renegade spirit of the Jacobites, the legendary Highland rebels, with this rugged accessory. These iconoclasts risked it all for faith and family; honor their proud legacy with the Jacobite Highland Suede Sporran. Made in the USA with real cowhide, this heritage piece features a strap closure secured by a bone toggle. A custom-made sporran for the proud individualist. The natural aging process means each hand-stitched sporran has a unique color. As an added benefit, the Jacobite Highland Suede Sporran is versatile: it does not need a strap or suspender. Lend distinction to any casual outfit or Highland dress ensemble.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made right in Scotland from good-quality black leather
- Attaches to most kilt belts (2.5 inches)
- Convenient snap closure with a Celtic knot design
- Measures 5 inches x 7 inches to hold all your items
- Our kid size rabbit sporran is made from good-quality black leather.
- It features beautiful and fashionable real white rabbit fur.
- The convenient and easy snap closure and included child’s chain strap makes it ideal for children.
- This sporran is the perfect size for children, measuring 6 inches x 5 inches.
- The Standard Rob Roy Sporran links your style to the notorious Scottish highland rebel, Rob Roy; its straightforward practicality is traditional of 18th-century highland dress
- Crafted with genuine leather, a spacious interior, and pewter button drawstring closure makes this sporran elegant and practical
- Affordability, craftsmanship, and authenticity combine to make this a durable and reliable accessory
- Includes a chain strap so you can start wearing it with your kilt right away
- Excellent-quality, durable leather straps
- Antiqued-silver plated cast brass chain links
- High-quality baked enamel detail
- Made in Scotland
- Expensive, but worth it!
Custom made just for you! Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet