Jacobite Lowlander Reiver Sporran
- SKU: SRR08
- Categories: Accessories, Historical Style Sporrans, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sporrans
- Tags: Jacobite, Leather
- Made in the USA from hand-sewn, batch-dyed leather; authenticity is the calling card of the Jacobite Lowlander Reiver Sporran
- Rugged, understated practicality lends authenticity to casual outfits or historic highland dress
- Wide opening provides ample storage, while a striking bone toggle and leather strap secure storage over a draw-string closure
- This versatile accessory slides onto any belt, meaning you don’t need to worry about chain straps or sporran suspenders
Only 2 left in stock
Family. Faith. Fortitude. These are the characteristics that defined the 17th-century Scottish rebels and sustained them for nearly a century. Inspired by this proud history, the Jacobite Lowlander Reiver Sporran is a hand-sewn, batch-dyed leather heritage piece you will treasure. A formidable bone toggle keeps contents secure together with a leather strap. Understated and durable, this practical accent to any casual outfit slides onto any belt. For optimal effect, wear this sporran with an ancient kilt or phillabeg.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- This Black Premium Fur Sporran is handcrafted in Scotland for quality and authenticity
- With premium leather and bovine fur, this sporran will provide a lifetime of pleasure and practicality
- An argyle pattern and studded embossed flap and three crossed chrome tassel chains give this sporran a unique and impressive appearance
- Includes your choice of sporran chain strap or Celtic embossed sporran suspender for that extra flair to set you apart from the crowd
Usually in stock, otherwise please allow 4 weeks for delivery.
- The Clan Crest Sporran is genuine leather; features an authentically made-in-Scotland clan crest of your choice
- The Celtic Croft assembles this sporran in-house so we can personally guarantee its authenticity and premium quality
- This piece displays an embossed Celtic knot design, an emblem of eternity and fidelity that adds to the distinctiveness of the piece
- Create a bespoke accessory for your highland dress by choosing from over 200 lead-free pewter clan crest badges
- Made in Scotland
- Detailed Metal Cantle
- Available in Chrome or Antique Finish
- Faux Brown Bear Fur
- Crossed Tassels Chains Available
- Includes Matching Chain Strap or suspender
Special-order! Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
The Black Cantle Fur Sporran is an imposing piece perfect for formal wear
Good quality leather with real black rabbit fur. A sporran featuring tassel ornamentation for regal authenticity
Cantle closure evokes majestic highland hunting parties of the past, while an easy snap closure confers modern practicality
Dress this piece up or down by choosing between the classic sporran suspender or a chain strap
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet